Thread: Really scared...

Default Really scared...

Hi, I am a guy and on October 3rd me and my friend had sex (sadly it was unprotected amd I used the pull out method...it was a dumb moment of weakness...) and afterwards Ive been freaking out if she could be pregnant. I know for a fact she has a 28 day cycle and her period came on at normal time on October 14th. She described it as a normal heavy period. Today is October 30th, 4 weeks after the incident and I'm still scared, she has shown no pregnancy symptoms, she has said on multiple occassions she feels completely normal and keeps telling me not to worry because she knows she isn't pregnant (she bases this on her having a normal heavy period, no symptoms, no spotting, and the fact that last weekend she drunk a ton, also the fact that it has been 4 weeks). Also she doesn't want to take a pregnancy test and she has admitted that she had sex with another guy the day before her cycle started, but it still came on like a normal heavy period for her.

Honestly I just want to go back to being stress free...I am not ready nor do I want to be a father at the present time...I'm honestly just nervous and panicky (most of the time for no reason)

If she had a normal heavy period AFTER you had sex, there is very little chance that she is pregnant. There is probably no reason for you to be nervous. Next time use a condom.

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

It sounds like there is no reason to be worried...

But FYI if a girl doesn't make you wear a condom with her, chances are she doesn't make any other man she's been with wear a condom either. I would be more worried about catching an STD at this point then pregnancy... you may want to get tested.
    .~Becky~.

There is no chance she is pregnant this time with having a heavy period after you had sex now you know to be more careful.
    *** Lindsay ***

...she's not pregnant, you can stop worrying and move on .

I'm sorry you've put yourself through this . No more weak moments though...be strong and take care of yourself because you deserve a better future than premature fatherhood and child support payments ♥
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quick update: my friend had another heavy period this month (started on time, the 10th to be exact and was the same as last month), so everything truly is fine! I honestly wanna thank you all who posted for helping me ease my mind. I had a month and a half of sleepness nights scared, but now everything is fine!

Thanks soo much and God bless you all!

Great news ...thanks for the update!

Take care of yourself hun ♥!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels