Thread: daytime sleep

Blog Entries

Default daytime sleep

Just wondering how your little ones are sleeping these days. Are they consistent with naps? How long do they sleep during the day? How often? Wesley naps on and off during the day. He is more awake and alert than he was a couple weeks ago, but he still seems to spend quite a bit of time dozing. Mostly I am holding him or he is in the mid tai. If I put him down he just wakes up.

~ Cassie, mama to Madison (8), Ali (4) & Wesley (new dude!)

Blog Entries

N is still sporadic in his napping but is definitely working to being up for twoish hours and then sleeping for up to 3 hours. But some days he still is up for about an hour, sleeps for about an hour, etc.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Caden wakes up around 7 am or earlier but goes back down at 8:30/9 until 10 when he's really up for the day. Then he'll usually take two more naps under 45 minutes and by 7:30 he is ready for bed.

Blog Entries

I guess I forgot how much they sleep when they are newborns! I remember now that DD2 pretty much just slept until about 8 weeks. DD1 never really slept and that didn't change for a long time.

~ Cassie, mama to Madison (8), Ali (4) & Wesley (new dude!)