Thread: Yaaay, birth rooms ♥

Default Yaaay, birth rooms ♥

Adam, 19.5months, was born on leap day in 2012 ♥.

Who are my fellow mommas with 18-24m old kiddos?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I have a 21 month old Addi is my mini baby she's only 29" and 23 lbs....

Awww what a perfect peanut!!

Adam is my biggest kiddo at this age so he seems huge to me, lol...32.5in and 27lbs!!! He wears 24month pants but 2t-3t shirts and size 6-7shoes (same as my 3.5yr old).

He hates wearing clothes and can undress himself so he's frequently running around in just a diaper ! He's soooo busy too, gets into everything. He can open all the interior and exterior doors so we have to keep them locked, he learned how to unlatch the gate to the stairs, and can even climb on top of the fridge ...but he is the happiest toddler ever...I just hope we both survive

Hi everyone :wave: I have a soon-to-be 18 month old (just shy a couple weeks). Her name is Adriana and she's my teeeeniest baby of the 3 so far. My first two were both 9lbs and she came in at 7lbs. She's been petite ever since. She just barely made 20lbs at her 15 month check up She is a handful lol. Very demanding and very fun. Total life of the party! I'm currently due in late Dec/early Jan and I just hope she takes the new arrival okay. She doesn't do well with sharing me.

Kelly, on what day do you celebrate Adam's birthday when it's not leap year ? Feb 28?
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

Yay! I get to be in here for 2.5 more months. Olivia is 21 months. She will 2 on 12/28 (shares a birthday with daddy).

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post

Adam is my biggest kiddo at this age so he seems huge to me, lol...32.5in and 27lbs!!! He wears 24month pants but 2t-3t shirts and size 6-7shoes (same as my 3.5yr old).

He hates wearing clothes and can undress himself so he's frequently running around in just a diaper ! He's soooo busy too, gets into everything. He can open all the interior and exterior doors so we have to keep them locked, he learned how to unlatch the gate to the stairs, and can even climb on top of the fridge ...but he is the happiest toddler ever...I just hope we both survive
    My babywas 9 lbs 8 oz at birth and has only just now slowed down. She is only 3 lbs lighter than my 3.5 year old and has been in 3T clothes since she was 15 months old. Thankfully it seems to have slowed way down.

My B/G twins will be 18 months in three days, so I think this is the place for me.

My oldest was 21 lbs at 7 months! So it's a big change to have such a tiny munchkin.

I'm here! My youngest turned 18 months yesterday.

I am here! Liam is 20 Months! He is massive.... 33 lb and 35 inches... I think he must be a long lost brother of Adam because he gets into/does everything you described. Total opposite of my other child hehe. But he is always SO happy and never fusses. So I guess I can't complain just need a REALLY baby proofed house to keep up with him hehe.
    .~Becky~.

My son, Joey, is 16 months. He was 27 lbs and 30.5 inches at his 15 month check up. He is my laid back guy. He is just starting to let go of things to try and walk on his own.

And I keep thinking in my head he is 18 months. I teach English not Math. Guess I am in the 12-18 month room. Oops!
    Last edited by Iloveteaching; 10-14-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Kristy (32), Kirk (39), Jodi (4), Joey (16 months) and our dogs, Oreo and Wiggles

Adam, 19.5months, was born on leap day in 2012 ♥.

Who are my fellow mommas with 18-24m old kiddos?
    My second daughter Carter was born the same day! Yay for Leap Day babies! lol Poor things... lol

Polly...lol, ikr...I forgot that Adam and Carter share a b-day!!!

Kristy...you can stay if you want! Sometimes rooms take awhile to fill up or lull so feel free to stick around ♥

Autumn...we celebrated it Feb 28th

I only get to party in here for 3 months....Jan 5th she's 2 :,(

Quote Originally Posted by angelofstrange View Post
    I only get to party in here for 3 months....Jan 5th she's 2 :,(
    Only 2.5 months for us. Sooooo not ready for my baby to be this big yet!

I'm here! My Hanna bum will be 21 months on Saturday. She's such a joy and a sweetheart. I love her to pieces! She's a tiny little thing! We just recently took her to her 18 month well child check (few months late) she weighed in at 19lbs and I think 30". She fits most 6 month clothing still but can wear up to 12 months. Most 18 month is to big. She wears size 4 in shoes. We will be here until Jan!

Natalie is 22 months and will be 2 already on Dec 9th - yikes! She is my little feisty one and gets into way more stuff than Abbie did - it's interesting to see how different the 2 girls are. Natalie has started hitting and pushing Abbie - she doesn't take too kindly to sharing. But overall the 2 girls get along very well and adore each other.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Only 2.5 months for us. Sooooo not ready for my baby to be this big yet!
    IKR... !!!

Gaah, ladies, I remember when most of these babies were born...how can it possibly have been 1.5-2yrs already??? Just crazy!

So wonderful to hear they are all doing so beautifully...I love it!

Hey mommas!!! Nolan is 19.5 months and is doing great!! He's such a little ham and loves to copy what big bro does. He's only 24lbs and wearing size 18mo-2t clothes, size 3 dipes. He's a skinny little guy and we have a hard time finding pants that fit around the waist. So different from DS1 who was a chunk and had rolls everywhere.
    ~Andrea~