Thread: Hi July, August, September and October Mommies!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Hi July, August, September and October Mommies!

We now have a spot to talk about those new, precious babies in our lives.

Things are going well here. N is a great sleeper and a happy baby. The biggest thing for me is keeping my two other kids from being way too rough with the baby.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

I was so surprised to see this when I signed on today! How cool!

My son Caden is 11 weeks old today. We have finally resolved his gas issues through eliminating dairy from my diet. I will try to slowly add it back in once he's 4 months. He is still a terrible sleeper. Some nights he will sleep for a 5 hour stretch, other nights he's up every hour on the hour. It's not fun. At all.

He is cooing and smiling and "playing" with toys and looking at/listening to books. He loves to talk to his daddy and take baths.

Blog Entries

Does Caden sleep well during the day? Could it be that he still has days and nights mixed up? I am so very thankful that N is a great sleeper. I otherwise would be a basket case since my two older ones get up early and do not nap during the day any longer. As it is, I only get about 15 minutes to myself from 7 am to 7:30 pm each day. The baby is usually awake during the kids' quiet time.

I am so very glad that eliminating dairy has helped and that things are much better now.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

So excited we have these rooms now!!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Every once in a while he'll take a good 3 hour nap during the day but for the most part he'll take 1 or 2 45 minute naps during the day. He just hates sleep. And he's so grouchy when he doesn't sleep well

Blog Entries

I am excited too! I have had a few things I have wanted to ask lately but haven't wanted to clutter up the main room with newborn stuff.

Wesley is 8 weeks today. It's gone by so fast! He is smiling at us and loves when we "talk" to him. I swear he really does try to imitate the sounds I make. Jessica I totally get what you are saying about protecting the baby from siblings. DD1 is a big help but DD 2 is always in his face, trying to snuggle/lie on top of him, etc.

~ Cassie, mama to Madison (8), Ali (4) & Wesley (new dude!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    Every once in a while he'll take a good 3 hour nap during the day but for the most part he'll take 1 or 2 45 minute naps during the day. He just hates sleep. And he's so grouchy when he doesn't sleep well
    My oldest was like that. I feel your pain!

~ Cassie, mama to Madison (8), Ali (4) & Wesley (new dude!)

Blog Entries

My 34 lb DS actually accidently fell backwards and sat on the baby a few weeks ago. It was so scary! The baby screamed for awhile afterward and I thought that I was going to have to take him to the ER. He calmed down after about 10 minutes and pushing around on his belly did not cause him to start up again. I was so thankful that nothing awful happened.
    My blog about MCAD

Oh my gosh! How scary Jess!! I'm so glad he was ok! I don't have older children but my cousins have lots of kids 8 years and under. They're not rough with the baby but they're so freaking loud!! Always screaming around him. It drives me batty.