Thread: My mind is going crazy!

Default My mind is going crazy!

Hi Ladies,

I am new on here. But I had my baby April 29, 2013 and I breastfeed him all the time. I am starting to introduce the cereal once a day per his doctor. But anyways, I just found out I am pregnant! I can not believe this. I got a positive on Wednesday, September 24, 2013. My LM was August 22, 2013. I feel so full and bloated. I have been having cramps too. I have my first appointment October 11, 2013 this is just a nurses visit to draw blood and stuff. Then October 25, 2013 is the Doctors visit. Now this will be my 6th baby. I have had 3 miscarriages. We wanted to have 6 children, but not so quickly. We are very surprised about this. I am already swollen looking 4 months pregnant already. I feel huge! Also, I heard the more kids you have and your breastfeeding your chances of having multiples are high. I was wondering if anyone had any input about that. I have been doing research on it but I don't find anything but your chances are 9x higher to have twins breastfeeding when you get pregnant. Here are my symptoms as of right now, and if everything went well I will be 5 weeks this Thursday.

Extremely tired - Always wanting to sleep (didn't have this with my others).
    Feeling bloated, full of water (like a water balloon) - Already showing and I know the more kids you have the faster you show, but not this bad I don't think.
    Always hungry.
    VERY moody - really grouchy.
    My nausea isn't bad right now, but that won't hit till next week probably. But I have had a little so far. Every night and some mornings.
    I have had some headaches.
    Cramps - more than with the others.

I am just really exhausted and would sleep all day and night if I could. And feeling like a water balloon and feeling bloated and showing already is my major ones. Does anyone have any thoughts? I would love to hear them.

Thank you so much in advance.

I didn't want to read and not say anything. I don't know about nursing and increased chances of twins but wanted to say everyone I know that has became pregnant while nursing only had a singleton. I hope everything goes well for you and your pregnancy.

My symptoms were fairly similar to my singleton other than I was more tired.
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11