Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting to know YOU!

Default Getting to know YOU!

Stolen from Dec room who stole it from Sept who probably stole it from someone else (I think I've done this same one with my other babies lol)

ME - What I do -
    DH - What he does -
    DD -
    DS -
    Fur baby -
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date:
    How did you tell SO?
    Due -
    First Doctor Appointment:
    Do you want to know the sex -
    Does DH want to know the sex -
    Gender Guess:
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when?
    Symptom list:
    Any names picked out?
    What's your TTC Story?
    Anything else you'd like to add?

ME - Brandi What I do - Stay at home with my 2 adorable kiddos oh and I also sell Scentsy on the side
    DH - Kevin What he does - He works for Proctor and Gamble in their quality department
    DD - Hanna 18 months
    DS - Preston 4.5yrs
    Fur baby - We have one outside dog Basher
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: August 9th
    How did you tell SO? He was working and I didn't even tell him I was going to test. When I seen the 2nd line show up I sent him the picture and asked if I was seeing things.
    Due - April 17th
    First Doctor Appointment: Sept 4th
    Do you want to know the sex - Yes and no. Since we already have one of each I think we are going Team Green
    Does DH want to know the sex - same as above
    Gender Guess: Girl
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? We told the kids, our parents and siblings. I was going to call grandparents last night but since I came home and noticed some bleeding we decided to hold off until our appointment.
    Symptom list: lower back ache, headache, some heartburn, feeling a little queasy
    Any names picked out? Nope, Preston and Hanna were our top names now nothing sounds perfect. If we go team green we will need one name of each
    What's your TTC Story? With both DS and DD it took us 4 months and a dose of metformin. This go around we decided to give it a try for a few months before going the metformin route. It took us 2 months and no metformin, seriously still in shock!
    Anything else you'd like to add? Hoping everyone a happy and healthy 9 months! Hoping no one has to leave us to early!
    Last edited by BrandiB; 08-12-2013 at 03:48 PM.

ME - Mary Jennifer What I do - Payroll and HR part time/home 3 days a week
    DH - Bart What he does - Logger
    DD - Katie (3)
    DS - none
    Fur baby -Maggie - Terrier Mix, 3 Porch Cats (they refuse to stay in the barn) Roofus, GG, and Olly
    Other "Pets" -2 horses (Lacy & Coy)
    BFP Date: Aug 3
    How did you tell SO? "Uh, hun there is something you need to look at on the counter...something is really weird"
    Due - ??? Dont know yet
    First Doctor Appointment: I already had one on the 6th and a follow up on the 9th for more blood work
    Do you want to know the sex - yes
    Does DH want to know the sex - yes
    Gender Guess: dont know yet
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Our parents and siblings and my best friend
    Symptom list: spotting and some breast soreness. My first symptom was peeing every hour.
    Any names picked out? no not yet
    What's your TTC Story? We were originally in the January room and I found out at my 10 week apt that our baby wasn't with us any more and at 11 wks I miscarried with help of medication. I was waiting to get my period and DH and I hadn't decided if we wanted to try again or not. Then one Friday I notices that I was peeing like crazy and a light bulb went off. I picked up a test and took it Sat morning. We had been using condoms religiously, so how we got pregnant we have no idea. The day before my doctor appointment to confirm the pregnancy and talk to my new doctor I started spotting. He ordered blood work to see if I was miscarrying this one as well and my hcg came back 100 so I went back Friday for a follow up hcg test. I have been spotting for a week now and am currently waiting for rests from that test to see if I will be sticking around or not. Time will tell.
    Anything else you'd like to add? I am so excited for all of you girls! My DD was born April 1st, so if this baby sticks we will have two April babies.
    Last edited by mjd; 08-12-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

I have 2 January babies. We decided this go around Jan was not a good month for us lol. I don't mind the 2 I have but 3 would be over the top haha.

Yeah I would have avoided April again if I had the choice. Funny how things work out! I couldn't imagine 3 in one month!
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

ME - What I do - Property manager, artist, youtube video maker and children's book writer.
    DH - What he does - Property manager, drummer, artist muti-media expert
    DD - SD DH has a 20YR daughter.
    DS -
    Fur baby - Frodo (white German shepherd), Asia lix point kitty, Poudre kitty, Gracie Kitty And a ton of fishes
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: 8/12/13
    How did you tell SO? I just pretty much blurted it out. lol
    Due - April 26th
    First Doctor Appointment: This weds! Yes I got it changed! HA!
    Do you want to know the sex - Yes
    Does DH want to know the sex - Yes
    Gender Guess: either a boy or a girl... lol But in all seriousness Boy.
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Again I kinda just blurted it out to everyone I see...
    Symptom list: Sore, tender, big and itchy boobs. The HUNGER, cramps, pinches, frequent urination.
    Any names picked out? Kayla Rain or Micheal Thoroleaf
    What's your TTC Story? Seems like we tried for ever. Almost 5 years. I have PCOS, switched to Organic diet, acupressure and 100mg of clomid and BFP!
    Anything else you'd like to add SO happy I could burst.
    Last edited by mariahpoo2; 08-16-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Bump the new ladies need to fill this out! Can we get it stickied?

Quote Originally Posted by BrandiB View Post
    Bump the new ladies need to fill this out! Can we get it stickied?
    I second this!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

ME - What I do - Jess or Jessie - store manager for the children's place
    DH - What he does - Matt - executive chef at a country club
    DD - none yet
    DS - none yet
    Fur baby - none
    Other "Pets" - none
    BFP Date: August 1st
    How did you tell SO? He knew I had gotten a faint BFP the day before. I told him I was sad I dropped my phone and cracked the screen but happy I was pregnant
    Due - April 8th
    First Doctor Appointment - this past Tuesday next one is August 28th... When they see a little babe that day we will set up with the OB
    Do you want to know the sex - Yes!!
    Does DH want to know the sex - No
    Gender Guess: Chinese calendar says girl, lack of morning sickness says boy
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? My immediate family and his, close friends and co-workers. We will be mailing out announcements to extended family and then announcing on Facebook around 12 weeks
    Symptom list: exhausted, cramps and tired
    Any names picked out? Aubrey Lynn or Leo James
    What's your TTC story? We have been trying since December and I thought I might have PCOS due to irregular periods. OB confirmed I wasn't ovulating, prescribed clomid and we got our BFP on the first month!

ME - What I do - Dayna. Teacher but I just graduated with my Master's in school counseling and am hoping to snag a counseling job soon.
    DH - What he does - Project manager.
    DD - Adrian Rose (5)
    DS - Orren (2)
    Fur baby - none - had to put him down last summer
    Other "Pets" - goats and horse on land but they are technically my counsin's animals
    BFP Date: August 10
    How did you tell SO? I just came out and said, "Well it's positive" (we both already knew)
    Due - April 11th
    First Doctor Appointment: not yet scheduled
    Gender Guess: Boy
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Family and I just told people at work
    Symptom list: hungry, sore boobies, icky tummy, gas, bloating
    Any names picked out? Not yet
    What's your TTC Story? There isn't one. This was an unplanned pregnancy.
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

ME - I work at a veterinary clinic as a receptionist.
    DH - He's a sales associate/student.
    Fur baby - Isis (a little torti) and Schwarz (a 12lb tuxedo cat)
    BFP Date: 8/15/13
    How did you tell SO?: I took a picture and sent it to him while he was at work (I was going to wait to take it, but I got impatient).
    Due - 4/22/14
    First Doctor Appointment: Scheduled for 8/28
    Do you want to know the sex - Yup!
    Does DH want to know the sex - Nope.
    Gender Guess: Girl
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? - We told our families and close friends. We'll tell everyone else when we are done with the first appointment.
    Symptom list: Breasts are sore, cramping, feeling queasy, and no AF
    Any names picked out? Girl: Caitlin, Boy: Alexander
    What's your TTC Story?: I don't really have one to be honest.
    Anything else you'd like to add? - My husband and I are newly weds so this was a very nice surprise that it happened so quickly.

Elizabeth - 4/30/14

Stickied
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Stickied
    Thanks

ME - Kim What I do - insurance
    DH - Ryan What he does - Computer analyst
    DD - 0
    DS - 0
    Fur baby - Ellie (beagle) and Jack (cat)
    Other "Pets" - 0
    BFP Date: 8-18-2013
    How did you tell SO? I was in shock and pretty much ran to him and told him to get off the phone really quick. He just hung up on his dad without saying anything. It was pretty funny, he was shocked then smiled and gave me a hug.
    Due - 4/26/2014
    First Doctor Appointment: don't know yet
    Gender Guess: boy
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Yes close friends and my parents. Gonna surprise his parents as it will be his mom's first grandchild
    Symptom list: sore boobs, slight nausea
    Any names picked out? Delilah for girl, Liam for boy
    What's your TTC Story? Had a chemical pregnancy last month and wasn't proactively trying this month so that's why I was in shock. Hope this one sticks!
    Anything else you'd like to add? Hope to stay in this board!
    Kim-26 DH-26 I love being a SAHM! Will TTC #2 summer of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by ktpayne87 View Post
    ME - Kim What I do - insurance
    DH - Ryan What he does - Computer analyst
    DD - 0
    DS - 0
    Fur baby - Ellie (beagle) and Jack (cat)
    Other "Pets" - 0
    BFP Date: 8-18-2013
    How did you tell SO? I was in shock and pretty much ran to him and told him to get off the phone really quick. He just hung up on his dad without saying anything. It was pretty funny, he was shocked then smiled and gave me a hug.
    Due - 4/26/2014
    First Doctor Appointment: don't know yet
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Yes close friends and my parents. Gonna surprise his parents as it will be his mom's first grandchild
    Symptom list: sore boobs, slight nausea
    Any names picked out? Delilah for girl, Liam for boy
    What's your TTC Story? Had a chemical pregnancy last month and wasn't proactively trying this month so that's why I was in shock. Hope this one sticks!
    Anything else you'd like to add? Hope to stay in this board!
    OMG! Not only do we both have the same due date, I also had a chemical pg last cycle. I hope we both get to stay the full 9 months! So far so good this time. We are past our af date now. Next milestone is 8 weeks. I am taking it super easy. How about you?

Taking it easy now! Wouldn't have known I was even pregnant unless I took a test today just for kicks! Didn't realize that I was even late, that's how much I wasn't trying this month. lol! Really hope that we get to stay on this board this time! Boobs are sore, last time they weren't. I do have slight crampy feeling today but I think it's more of a pulling feeling. Because of last month the cramps make me kind of nervous.
    Kim-26 DH-26 I love being a SAHM! Will TTC #2 summer of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by ktpayne87 View Post
    Taking it easy now! Wouldn't have known I was even pregnant unless I took a test today just for kicks! Didn't realize that I was even late, that's how much I wasn't trying this month. lol! Really hope that we get to stay on this board this time! Boobs are sore, last time they weren't. I do have slight crampy feeling today but I think it's more of a pulling feeling. Because of last month the cramps make me kind of nervous.
    Me too! I get them on and off. When I do I drink a bunch of water and lay down for a bit.

ME - What I do -cna/cmm/isp
    DH - What he does - sells homeopathic and natural medicines
    DD -Bailey who is 5 and in kindergarten
    DS -step son Branden had full time since 3 he's 7 autistic and in 2nd grade
    Fur baby - max Marley and kayleigh(dogs) junior (Flemish giant bunny) and tang (gerbil)
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date:8/22
    How did you tell SO? I haven't yet
    Due -4/24
    First Doctor Appointment:
    Do you want to know the sex - haven't decided
    Does DH want to know the sex -
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when?
    Symptom list: sore tatas a cold and tired
    Any names picked out?
    What's your TTC Story? Dh doesn't want anymore but we've been pulling out for the past 4 years just so happens that I've gotten prego twice I'm hoping to have sticky dust dh won't b happy with this one either
    Anything else you'd like to add? Had a m/c last February if I what kind it was but all is good
    Last edited by little_momma; 08-22-2013 at 05:57 PM.

ME - What I do - Tutor and teach Spanish part-time.
    DH - What he does - CAD manager for a consulting firm.
    DS - James - 5 and Collin - 3
    Fur baby - Holly (greyhound)
    BFP Date: August 22
    How did you tell SO? I just came out and told him, it was a surprise for both of us!
    Due - April 29
    First Doctor Appointment: Meet with practice for initial meeting and brief history on September 3 and physical exam, etc. with midwife on September 24.
    Do you want to know the sex - no
    Does DH want to know the sex - no
    Gender Guess: no idea at this point.
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? No. I'm not sure how long I can hide it. Being the third, my muscles have fallen out already. I'm on the thin side, so it already looks like I have a bump.
    Symptom list: bloat, sore boobs
    Any names picked out? No
    What's your TTC Story? This one was a surprise!

ME - What I do -work for a credit card company setting up accounts
    DH - What he does -an acount manager for a beverage company
    DD -
    DS -
    Fur baby -4 mnth old Beagle named Haley
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date:8/17/13
    How did you tell SO?I took the test and there was a very faint line. I ran out to the family room and asked my hubby is I was seeing things or if there was a line there. he siad he siaw the line and I asked him if he knew what that meant and he said no. I told him we were pregnant! I confirmed the next day with a digital test.
    Due -not usre, end of April early May
    First Doctor Appointment:9/18
    Do you want to know the sex -yes
    Does DH want to know the sex -yes
    Gender Guess: too early to guess
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? immediate family and close friends and a few co workers
    Symptom list: backache, cramps, tired, hngry, swollen breasts, weird blue veins in my breasts, urinating alot, slight all day morning sickness.
    Any names picked out?no
    What's your TTC Story? we were married less than 6 mnths ago and started trying righ away. In August since niothing happened we met with a fertility dr to start the process of getting checked out. In the meantime I started testing to see when I ovulate and found out I ovulate on day 11. We were able to get pregnant the first month that we tracked my ovulation.
    Anything else you'd like to add? This is the first child for both and we are over the moon excited. I am looking forward to these next 9 months and what it has to bring.

Welcome!

ME - What I do - Sara, Arts Management and Leadership Development Consultant & Researcher
    DH - What he does - Nate, Professor
    DD - n/a
    DS - n/a
    Fur baby - n/a
    Other "Pets" - n/a
    BFP Date: 10/15/13!
    How did you tell SO? Lying in bed in the morning right before he got up to shower for work. I tested when I got up to pee about 15 minutes before.
    Due - EDD: 6/24/14
    First Doctor Appointment: 10/16/13
    Gender Guess: no idea!
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Just my sister. We'll tell my MIL and FIL (and therefore SIL) in the next couple of days. No one else until ~end of first trimester
    Symptom list: sore breasts, food tastes weird
    Any names picked out? probably Penelope or Margaret for a girl, not sure about a boy name yet
    What's your TTC Story? We've been TTC for 19 months. We just started fertility testing this cycle!
    Anything else you'd like to add? Thrilled to be here. H&H 9 months and to everyone!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

ME - What I do - SAHM
    DH - What he does - Firefighter/paramedic
    DD - Eloise, 14mo
    DS -
    Fur baby - "dog dog", 4 year old shepherd mix.
    Other "Pets" - none
    BFP Date: 10/15/13
    How did you tell SO? Handed him the test and said "we're pregnant."
    Due - 6/27/14
    First Doctor Appointment: Thursday (10/18) at the RE for beta, Monday 10/22 at the OB.
    Do you want to know the sex - No
    Does DH want to know the sex - No
    Gender Guess: Not sure. With my daughter, I knew the moment we conceived that we were having a girl.
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? My DH, the RE and OB, my best friend and my momma. We won't tell anyone else till around 18-20 weeks unless I start showing really early.
    Symptom list: Sort of sore breasts but nothing like with my daughter. My brain is mush though....I have forgotten quite a few things lately and on Saturday my mom even asked me...."are you sure you're not pregnant?!"
    Any names picked out? We have a short list and a boys name picked out from previous list that we didn't use because we had a girl.
    What's your TTC Story? Been trying since my DD was 3 months old and my cycle returned. Miscarried in July. Decided to go back to RE, had a HSG and was getting ready to make the phone call back to the pharmacy for the $1000 medication order for next cycle at the RE's office. Took a test out of the blue since fertility meds are not returnable and....it was positive. I was 3w4d when I found out and 3w3d when I found out with DD. So catching it early this time as well, which is good since I need blood thinners and have a history of losses.
    Anything else you'd like to add?
    Mother to seven flying, called home too soon.

ME - What I do - Preschool Teacher
    DH - What he does - Business owner(sailing/lobstering charters)/Oyster farming
    DD - Lucy age 4
    Fur baby - Martie - beagle/lab mix
    Other "Pets" - Woodland creatures living outside lol
    BFP Date: October 7, 2013
    How did you tell SO? With a t-shirt for DD (Only child status expires June 2014) ... but he didn't get it so I had to spell it out for him. "Nate! I'm. Pregnant." He was so surprised and happy
    Due - As of now, June 12, 2014
    First Doctor Appointment: Wednesday, Nov. 6th
    Do you want to know the sex - Nope - Team green!
    Does DH want to know the sex - No way - Team green!
    Gender Guess: none yet
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Yes - Coworkers/friends and bosses ... but not family We are 'spilling the beans' to family this weekend (10/19). My SIL is due in December with her first, so this is gonna be funny lol We will tell DD when I'm further along and showing.
    Symptom list: Sore breasts, dizziness, tired, HUNGRY, smell sensitivity started this week and queasiness seems to be sneaking in...
    Any names picked out? Some ... we will talk more later
    What's your TTC Story? We started NPPing starting in July. We figured it would happen when it was supposed to and we wanted to enjoy and not be pressured. After a couple months of fun and games we took our annual 'surprise' vacation just the two of us. AF was supposed to start the day we left, but didn't. The last day of our trip I had brown spotting so I thought it was going to start. I told DH that AF was starting to show and we just moved on. I let go of the possibility of being pg and bought a jumbo box of tampons before we left Two days later the spotting had lessened but I still had cramping. I thought stress was to blame for the delay in AF, but took a test anyway so I wouldn't stress more ... faint BFP . The next day I took another - this time FRER and got a very solid BFP! I told DH two days later and we're so excited and happy!
    Anything else you'd like to add? A very HH9M to all the mommas to be!
    [/URL]

ME - Nikki What I do - Admin Assistant at a moving and storage company 9+ yrs
    DH - Joey What he does - Automotive/shop parts sales
    DD - Abigail 1 yr ( will be 2 in Jan)
    DS - none yet-- fingers crossed for a boy!!!
    Fur baby - Shelby- yellow Lab, Rudy Cocker Spaniel
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: 10-15-13
    How did you tell SO? Told him I needed to watch out lifting our DD as much as I do... then told him why lol
    Due - EDD June 25th-ish
    First Doctor Appointment: 10-23-13
    Do you want to know the sex - YES!!
    Does DH want to know the sex - YES!!
    Gender Guess: Hoping boy but does not really matter as long as they are HEALTHY
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Yes...everyone... the day we got like 8 BFP's, work the next day
    Symptom list: Bloating, light cramping, HEADACHES constantly, mild upset stomach
    Any names picked out? If a boy he will be Joseph Alan Reynolds III and if a girl she will probably be Charlotte Ann ( MIL's middle name and my mother's middle name)
    What's your TTC Story?
    Anything else you'd like to add? Wishing everyone a H&H 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nikki (29) DH,Joey (34) Abigail DD (2)

ME -Kelly (37) What I do sah-homeschooling-m
    DH - David (39) What he does - Engineer
    DD -Abigail (17), Dinah (14), Rebecca (10), Rachel (6), Shiloh (3.5)
    DS - Seth (16), Gideon (12), Devin (6), Adam (20months as of Oct 29th)
    Fur baby -None due to allergies
    Other "Pets" - our beta, Poseidon
    BFP Date: 10/20
    How did you tell SO: showed him the test and told him to pray hard ♥
    Due - June 30th
    First Doctor Appointment: unknown
    Do you want to know the sex -No
    Does DH want to know the sex -No
    Have you told anyone yet? No If not, when? I'll tell my mom and bff tomorrow but no one else for a looong time
    Symptom list: bit of nausea, sore bbs, and pelvic fulness
    Any names picked out? Haven't decided
    What's your TTC Story? TTC since Jan when my cycles resumed after having ds 11months prior. I had a cp in Feb, a m/c in May (resolved in August), and am now pg after my first medicated cycle with Femara and ovidrel.
    Anything else you'd like to add? Even though we have a lot of kiddos we have also had a number of losses which started in my mid-20s. Over the years I have had a variety of testing done to determine the cause of my recurrent pg loss and recently started seeing a reproductive endocrinologist. Earlier this month I was told I have diminished ovarian reserve (dor) and with numbers like mine the odds of having a viable pg with my own eggs is less than 5%. My RE feels this is probably the cause of my losses...my eggs just do not produce viable pgs most of the time. Due to my hormone levels I only produced one mature egg on the fertility meds...I am hoping and praying we caught a healthy one who will beat the odds ♥
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

ME -Michelle What I do Currently a stay-at-home-mom, just moved to a new city for my husband's grad school!
    DH - Jhon What he does - Grad Student, Occupational Therapy
    DD -Emily, 4 years old
    Fur baby -None
    Other "Pets" - none, maybe we should get some fish!
    BFP Date: It was early-ish August
    How did you tell SO: We were living in a motel at the time while we looked for an apartment. I went to take the test in the morning because I'd been feeling tired and off. When I came out of the bathroom he could read it on my face!
    Due - April 28 - taurus baby!
    First Doctor Appointment: Was last month, haven't gone this month yet.
    Do you want to know the sex - YES!
    Does DH want to know the sex - YES!
    Have you told anyone yet? Yep, we started telling people right away.
    Any names picked out? Joaquin Alexander, no girl names are sticking.
    What's your TTC Story? We decided I would stop taking BC in June and we tried like crazy. We really wanted it to be that month because me, his mom and his sister are all pisces. After we got the hang of the charting thing we realized that the due date would have been his sister's birthday! But nope. Next month we did NOT want to conceive because we didn't want an Aries! Ha. The following month we took an amazing road trip to Alaska through Canada before our big move. We weren't trying, but not preventing either. Turned out to be the month and we are expecting our baby in April!
    Anything else you'd like to add? Nope!
    Michelle

ME - What I do - Legal Field
    DH - What he does - Law Enforcement
    DD - This is our first pregnancy
    DS - same as above
    Fur baby - 2
    Other "Pets" - None
    BFP Date: 9/22
    How did you tell SO? IVF, so no surprise LOL
    Due - June 5
    First Doctor Appointment: IVF
    Do you want to know the sex - Yes!
    Does DH want to know the sex - Of course!
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? A few close friends
    Symptom list: 1st trimester was horrible - felt like I had a constant flue, fever, nauseau, dying...
    Any names picked out? Yes and no - we will wait until we know the gender
    What's your TTC Story? In the past; irrelevant.
    Anything else you'd like to add? I am thrilled to be part of this community and excited to meet everyone!!!!!
    Last edited by sandcastle727; 11-25-2013 at 04:39 AM.

Me: Jes/medical assistant, but currently unemployed
    SO: Chef/Teacher
    DS: Jaydin 11
    Fur baby: Zoi and Parys both chihuahuas
    Other pets:Jaydins fish, Jerome
    BFP date: Sept 30th
    Told SO: called from work with "you aren't going to believe this" then took 5 test at home together.
    Due date: 6/11/14
    First Dr. Appt: Nov 25 @ 12 weeks
    Do you want to know the sex: yes!!
    Does SO want to know sex: yes!!
    Gender guess: I feel girl, but hoping for boy
    Have you told anyone: Oh, yes..everyone
    Symptom list: Normal 1st trimester yuckies
    Any names: Soleil for girl, Quintin for boy, Ainslee for middle both sexes
    TTC story: Tried for 7 years, finally gave up and boom...pregnant. It's a true blessing.
    Last edited by mamajaiy; 12-02-2013 at 05:57 PM.

ME - What I do - SAHM
    DH - What he does - Hospital Corpsman for USN
    DD -Hannah Pearl
    DS - Dean Alexander & Logan James
    Fur baby - Oscar 4 year old Shih Tzu(named after Oscar the Grouch and it's very fitting) & Lady 2 year old Rottie (and self proclaimed guardian of our DD Hannah)
    Other "Pets" - One red Betta named Betta
    BFP Date: Sep. 13th
    How did you tell SO? Well I was throwing up for 2 weeks already. I told DH that I was either really sick(like with the flu) or I was pregnant. He got a .99 cent pregnancy test and it was a big old positive. We pretty much were together the whole time. I just walked out of the bathroom laughing...he knew right at that moment. We then finished watching 101 dalmatians with our older children and contemplated how life would be with a 4th child and our plan of action as to how we would fit them into the car. We are thrilled to be having our 4th child.
    Due - May 15
    First Doctor Appointment: Already had it
    Do you want to know the sex -I don't since we already have both sexes and we already have everything we need. DH however does want to know so we will find out
    Gender Guess: I don't have any guesses but DH's guess is another girl.
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Yes but only just recently. We waited until I was 3 1/2 month. No reason other than we just had a little girl and we didn't want to shock anyone too early we are thrilled as well as most of our family. There are people we know that were not so thrilled. It's always a bummer telling people that are against the idea of having children so close together...they tend to try and steal your joy away. So we waited until we couldn't wait any longer. It all worked out and now everyone knows
    Symptom list: Crazy bad morning sickness(I'm pretty sure I started getting sick as soon as the baby stuck) the sickness is starting to fade to just mornings now. Of course I'm sleepy and I have the occasional mood swing. That's it for now though.
    Any names picked out? Yeah we have names for both sexes.
    What's your TTC Story? Well we were not trying for this baby I was on birth control(low dose though) and I was 100% nursing. My husband was in the proses of getting paper work done for a vasectomy. It's not that we didn't want a 4th child in fact it's been my dream to have 4. We were just trying to be "realistic" with our life/money/future. I prayed A LOT wanting to know if 3 was the perfect number for us and I got my answer in the form of a BFP
    Anything else you'd like to add? I'm really excited to be on this forum again. It's sooner then I thought I would be back but God will see everything through and I'm over the moon at the thought of having another child. DH and I will be out of the Navy in about 19 months ! He'll then take up work as an LVN back East where he will take a bridge course to RN. We're excited for where God is taking our family and even more excited to be out of the military before our children are too much older. I pray to spend a happy and healthy 5 to 6 more months with you ladies

Chelsea Deven (5 years)
    DS- Dean(4 years), Dean's twin 8 weeks DS-Logan(3 years), DD-Hannah(1 year), DD- Abigail(1 month), We're a big family and loving every minute of it