Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uh yeah so...

Yay! Congrats!!!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Super silent stalker! So excited for you <3

I am so happy for you!!! Ahhhh!!!! That is so awesome!!!!!!!!

Oh man, yay sweetie! I'm so glad to see this!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg (30), DH (40) & the 4 J's (Almost 7, 5, 3.5, 21 months)

wow crying for you!!! So happy
    **Tammy** DH Alan** DS Kenneth-2003** DD Savannah-2011** 7 Angels

You are all so sweet!!! <3
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

That is totally a BFP! Congrats! I'm so happy for you Mariah!
    Jennifer

I've been a silent stalker for years! Congratulations lady!!

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

no line on the frer this morning. This makes me so mad. I am never ever testing until I am late. This cannot be anything other then a chemical. I mean the line from yesterday was as plan as day. and today nothing? Is there a shred of hop that the blue Cross test was more sensitive? I am beyond upset.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Very sorry. No words right now.

midgetlb6 Guest

TBH there isn't a test out there right now that I trust, I'm so sorry M.

I don't think it is an issue with trust. I mean looking at the test now... it is as clear as day. There is a line on yesterdays. I never got even an evap on the blue cross ones. So I know it's real. I am very upset that I tested early. It is known that 50% of all pg's are early m/c (chemical) mostly missed because they never tested. My progesterone was high enough. I am thinking a bad egg maybe? It is just too upsetting to have your hope ripped from you. So I am never testing early again. I would rather not know early if it means I have to face a loss. This is just not fair. If af does not happen to show by Friday I will test again. Yesterdays test gives me a tinny shred of hope that maybe its just to early to pic up on the frer.

Yayy!! Congrats!!

midgetlb6 Guest

It could very well be to early for a frer so don't lose hope, its not over till the fat lady sings fx M praying hard for you

My beta with DS on 14dpiui was 17- lower than most HPTs would detect. I likely wouldn't have gotten a positive if I had POASd early with him. There is still hope!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by midgetlb6 View Post
    It could very well be to early for a frer so don't lose hope, its not over till the fat lady sings fx M praying hard for you
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    My beta with DS on 14dpiui was 17- lower than most HPTs would detect. I likely wouldn't have gotten a positive if I had POASd early with him. There is still hope!
    Thank you! :hugs Thank you both so much. DH does not understand how I feel. He saw the light line. But insisted (even tho it was pink, clearly visible and showed up right away) that the dye just somehow filled in where the line should have been. He said "when you are pregnant they are just BAM lines." We know that he is wrong. I kept trying to explain how they work and he wont listen to reason. So I kinda feel like I am going though all of this alone. He doesn't understand why I am so upset. In order to avoid this feeling... I am never ever going to test even a day early again. Most likely I will wait until I am at least 2-3 days late. I did not expect how much it would hurt. There was one other time where I thought I had a chemical. But the line was so light that it may have been an evap. I know I use to be famous for those. I don't think that I was ever wholeheartedly convinced that I ever had a real line before. The 2 that I got this cycle were real lines. I mean both were as clear as day. There within time, Pink, the right size. I mean in person there is NO mistaking them. Even my friends that I had shown my evaps too (they never seen any of those lines, everyone thought I was crazy) saw the line on these and said "yup you are pregnant". I tested with 3 different kinds of tests today all negative. But I think all of those need more hcg in the urine. I am out of early tests. And I used my last frer this morning. That is it. I just feel so drained. I am going to pray I don't get af. And leave it up to the powers that be. I do have a ton to be grateful for this cycle. After all I did get pg no matter how briefly and progesterone level was beyond good. So I have faith that it will happen. I am closer then I have ever been. Healthier then I have ever been. I am still holding tight. There were over 200 charts with negative before positive late bfp past 15dpo and on clomid. I just may be one of those.