Thread: General stomach pain

Default General stomach pain

One of my guys woke up complaining his stomach hurt. He ate breakfast and started complaining. Pooped on potty, no diarrhea, no vomiting. Skipped lunch. Developed fever mid morning. He seems unusually uncomfortable and says nothing else hurts. Thoughts? Stomach pain w/o other virus symptoms is throwing me. I've tried pressing various areas all around and he giggles.
    My 3 yo cuties!

If he has a fever, maybe he's just achy?
    Me: 29, DH: 29, DS: 2, DD: Born 2/10/11

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I've had that happen with my kids and it turned into vomiting later. I would just hope that it doesn't, and not push foods, keep him comfortable, and wait and see if more symptoms develop.

My DS was complaining over the weekend that his tummy hurts--even though his throat was very swollen and red. He ran a low grade fever for 2 days and Sunday woke up with 101.5---took him to immediate care and he has strep...

How is he doing? I hope he is feeling better.

Blog Entries

I hope that he is better, too! I do think that tapir has said that a stomach ache is a sign of strep in children. So, you probably should call the doctor if he still has a fever today.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

He took a very long nap yesterday and woke up today w/o a fever so I'm just keeping tabs on him for now. And watching his brother for similar symptoms...

Thanks for following up on us!
    My 3 yo cuties!