Thread: Morning sickness and Nausea??

Question Morning sickness and Nausea??

Hey girls my hubby and I are TTC and I am supposed to be a July tester. But I was curious to anyone that has been pregnant before...how early did any of you experience morning sickness??? I could really use some input on this. I started feeling nausous and puked out of no where this morning and the morning before yesterday. I also have been feeling a lot of nausea for the past week or so.

You can start feeling that way as soon as 6dpo. Progesterone can (and has for many of us) cause nausea just by itself.

GL and
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Blog Entries

With my first two kids and the miscarriage at 12 weeks my nausea started between 5 and 6 weeks . With this current baby, I was nauseated before I was 4 weeks pregnant.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

I started getting symptoms at about 12-13 DPO.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I am currently almost 5wks(tomorrow) and have little waves of nausea but have not puked nor come very close to it yet. My last pregnancy failed at 8wks and I never felt nausea. Good Luck

The 2ww is always a pain in the butt. Progesterone causes the same symptoms as early pregnancy. Unfortunately for us there is no way to know until we get that + test. Hang in there!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I get nauseous right before AF so that was never and indicator but as for puking it was around 6wks with my first son and probably a little sooner with my 2nd son...my last mc about 10dpo...I think each pregnancy is different even for the same person...

i started getting sick between 5 weeks and 8weeks with all of my pregnancies.
    Melissa(35)+DH(36) DD1, DD2, DD3, and DS born March 25, 2014 love my angel babies