Thread: Returning

Default Returning

I haven't miscarried yet, but my blood results starting last Tuesday went from 128 to 160 to 99 as of yestrday. So now I'm just waiting. IDK how all this works. My doc said I could make an appt to talk about my "options" but do I have to actually do anything? Can't I just wait to miscarry on my own? How long do you have to wait to start ttc again after a miscarriage? I had a bad feeling about this pregnancy from the beginning. I was so worried, so much more than my other pregnancies. For once my intuition was right. I am feeling really doscouraged right now, I can't even think about going through the ttc process again. One thing at a time I guess.
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

I'm so sorry!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I would think that you could wait a week or so and would probably m/c naturally. I m/c naturally at 10 weeks and I am definitely an advocate of a natural miscarriage ... although that's the only kind I've ever been through. If I were in your position, with this being so early, I'd try to sit back and wait for it to happen and not spend more money on another appointment just to be told the same thing ... I am really sorry that you're having to go through this.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Yes you can just let your body take care of things, just be aware not to let it go too long you don't want to get an infection.

I know nothing we say can ease the hurt for you but I hope that your body and spirit will recover quickly and smoothly.

Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I'm so sorry...the options are yours hon... Whatever you feel most comfortable with and can handle emotionally though I don't know how well one can handle this kind of event...prayers and blessings...

im so sorry.

i had both a natural mc and a dnc. the natural was much easier and less recovery time for me. you can probably wait and let your body handle it.

praying for you.
    Melissa(35)+DH(36) DD1, DD2, DD3, and DS born March 25, 2014 love my angel babies

Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Thanks everyone.
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

Oh no ...I'm so very very sorry to see this!!

(((Huge hugs)))!!!

Most of my early losses have been natural and started either right away (didn't have bloodwork) or within 2wks after my numbers started to fall. 99 is pretty low and it appears they're falling quickly so I would imagine it won't be long.

I'M so sorry you're going through this !!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks, I just want to get this over with. I hope it happens soon. What is going to happen? Does mc hurt? My husband is going out of town tonight for 16 days and I'm concerned about being alone. I shouldn't need to go to the hospital or anything, right? I'm really nauseous today but its probably just from nerves. Is it common to have nausea/vomiting w a mc?

Sorry for all this mc stuff, I know this is a ttc board, not a mc board. I just don't have anyone else to ask. I hope you all don't mind.

I can only speak from my experience, but make sure you have pain meds. I was prescribed Ibuprofen 800mg & Vicodin. You only need to go to the hospital if you fill a pad in less than an hour.

Take it easy and allow your body to rest!!!

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

No worries! From my understanding of early m/c your pain and bleeding should mirror a heavy period.

My m/c at 10 weeks was a bit intense, but I assume that's because everything had to detach from my uterine wall, and was pretty snug in there by 10 weeks ...

Even still, the pain was tolerable and I only bled for 1 week. The cramping/contractions only lasted about 24 hours and were manageable with an 800mg of motrin.

I hope this helps and that your experience mirrors a heavy period. Again, so sorry you're having to go through it.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

My natural ones were like a heavy period and lasted about as long as one.. The pain was uncomfortable but manageable... But everyone is different so just take care of yourself...do you have someone you can all since you'll be alone....

I second everything the other ladies said here. I have only had a natural mc and it was like a heavy period. Tylenol and ibuprofen took care of the pain pretty well.

I am so so sorry you are going through this