Thread: Pregnant after d&c

Default Pregnant after d&c

My lmp was march 16 & I soon found out I was pregnant with a hpt on april 10.... At my 11 week appointment there was no heartbeat I was diagnosed with a "missed miscarriage" I had a d&c on June 11 , 2013 . 2 weeks later me & my bf had sex on June 23 & 25 both times unprotected with him not pulling out . About a week later I got this strong cramp lasted about 10 seconds or so didnt know what it was but I wasn't too concerned , shortly after I have been super gassy like all the time after I eat is the worst . I've been real crampy & having pulling sensations . I felt this same way during my previous pregnancy that's what convinced me to take a test , I've token atleast 5 hpt & all negative . I really don't know When to rest because my period hasn't came & idk when it will ! I just have this gut feeling I'm pregnant again . I need some advice on what I should ? Could I be pregnant ? If I'm not why am I feeling like I am all over again . FYI all my symtoms vanished right after d&c . I been very tired too but no sore breast or nausea those symtoms didn't come til about 6 weeks in my previous pregnancy. Help any suggestions or advice please

Blog Entries

I was told to wait for a negative test and AF before trying to conceive after a miscarriage. It can take your body several weeks to no longer have HCG be present in your system and to actually ovulate or menstruate again.

So, it isn't impossible to be pregnant now but with all those negative tests I'd say that you are not pregnant as long as one of those tests was recent.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    I was told to wait for a negative test and AF before trying to conceive after a miscarriage. It can take your body several weeks to no longer have HCG be present in your system and to actually ovulate or menstruate again.
    My OB told me the same thing. But he also put me on pelvic rest for 3 weeks to heal.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4