Thread: Finding the will to exercise in a progesterone haze

Hybrid View

Default Finding the will to exercise in a progesterone haze

I knew this moment would come. I've been un-eagerly expecting it for almost 2 weeks now. In the glory of the pre-O estrogen energy high I started a workout routine that I have completely fallen in love with. I could go into the details but hearing about another person's exercise is almost exciting as hearing about a salad bar.

I'm on day 13 of 28 of this program and I am very mentally attached to the idea of completing it on schedule. at only 3 dpo, my body is not so much attached to the idea. I already have that "slow and hazy" feeling you get with increased progesterone. Taking a nap seems like a better idea than sweating it out for 40ish minutes.

I suppose I can bribe my corpus lutuem with a nap after my workout...yeah, that'll work.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Haha, oh, I needed this laugh! I've hit the 7dpo mental breakdown.

We got back from our trip last night and now I have grocery shopping to do and various other tasks to get back into the swing of things. Ugh! I am trying to bribe myself by getting the makings for a smoothie at the store. :-). And... Just thought I'd log into APA first, lol.

Oh you girls!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Soooo true, lol!!

Progesterone is so sedating !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

8 dpo and I don't think I'll get in my high intensity day today. I've had a miserable headache last night and into the morning. I just feel bleh and a little run down and grouchy. I'm a little sad that I won't be able to do each day in the 28 day plan as it was laid out but I'm proud that I did days 1-17 without a hitch and even did it on days I was mentally not into it.

I think I'll do a yoga and myofacial massage routine, just to be nice to my body and still get some movement in.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Good for you! I have found yoga to be the best during the 2ww and the progesterone haze. Lol, I still love that term- thanks!