Okay so this past cycle I posted about FF changing my Oday... but it finally settled on cd 29 for Oday. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, O day is usually cd 15-17 and LP is usually 12-14 days.

Now I od on cd 29 based on FF. I started spotting 5 and 6 dpo (no spotting on 7 dpo) and spotted 8,9,10,11,12,13 dpo (only once a day though). AF arrived cd 42 and I bled lightly for 8 freakin days! Cd 9 and 10 back to spotting again. I had b/w on what was 10 dpo and it was negative. I am having b/w tomorrow for pregnancy which will b cd 11 because I am having an HSG on wed to see if my one and only tube is even open.

AF has never gone more than 3 day for the past 3 years and before that never went over 5... the only time I have had bleeding like this was during a m/c or my ecotpic. I have felt great (maybe a little tired but I think that is from bleeding) but never had any opains, no sore bbs in the 2ww or any symptoms at all... its been one super crazy cycle! Oh and I did gonal F injections from cd 4 to 14 this cycle to. Progesterone on 10 dpo was 12.9 which showed I did O......