Thread: Is rage a pregnancy symptom?

Default Is rage a pregnancy symptom?

Seriously cause if it is im definately there. I just got off the phone with my sister and was highly offended by some of her comments. Argh! Why are people upseting me so badly?
    Melissa(35)+DH(36) DD1, DD2, DD3, and DS born March 25, 2014 love my angel babies

Hormones of any kind cause rage in me. Lol. Sometimes I really think I have PMDD or something. I can't take the pill or fertility meds without having some major rage issues. Takes everything I have not to throw and break things sometimes. The rest of the time I'm totally normal. So...yes it could be a pregnancy symptom depending on how you respond to certain hormones. Hope you feel better though!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

*hugs* when r u testing?
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Im testing on the fifth but probably wouldnt get a positive until the eighth cause I always implant late. I pretty used to people andstupid comments but for some reason I was just so completely upset with her I had to get off the phone.
    Melissa(35)+DH(36) DD1, DD2, DD3, and DS born March 25, 2014 love my angel babies

Stepping in with both pregnancies or hormones I always feel more aggressive than usual. Though a sucky symptom I hope it is a symptom for you.

I pretty much stopped talking to someone close to me during both pregnancies. Those relationships never did seem to fully recover ... but I have two beautiful boys!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I'm having a slightly hard time remembering back to my other pregnancies even though they weren't that long ago, but this time I am feeling quite grouchy which = angry/lash out sometimes. IDK why and I am not proud of it so I am trying to keep it in check! But it's there and I am super early still.
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

Yes! Yes! Yes! My dh says he always knows when I'm pg because my b*tch mode goes in high gear.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

OMG. Road rage too. I'm forever trying to not yell in the car driving around with DD. i have gotten it down to muttering but she's always asking "what'd you say!?"
    Married 7/10/04.

I had an extremely low b.s. threshold and was annoyed by people very easily
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Maybe it's a progesterone thing? I can get pretty ragey mood swings in the TWW. Not every time but it happens. Hoping you;re in for a bfp!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

well i tested today and a bfn. im 10dpo so i dont know if i am out or not yet. my anger with my sister continues. i just spent the weekend with her at my moms hous and she was utterly insane. she yelled at everyone and was completely on edge about everything. she even spanked her 9 month old son for touching a lamp. im wondering if she has untreated ppd. any advice would be helpful?

10 dpo may be too early for you so you're not out yet!!

As for your anger with Sis...well that might be completely justified. If you don't feel comfortable talking to her about PPD, ask your mom or her husband or one of her close friends to bring it up. I hope that she'll be ok and get whatever help she might need, even if it's just a mother's morning out.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!