Thread: Triphasic Pattern

Default Triphasic Pattern

Has anyone one who charts ever gotten a Triphasic Pattern...it says it shows a rise in progesterone 9-12dpo...my chart changed last night indicating that I had one which means there's a temp shift pre-ovulation, post-ovulation, and at the time of implantation...( or could also be a mid lp increase of progesterone but only in 4.7 of nonPG charts)...I've been freely really sick and out of it the last two days and just want to sleep.. SO I was wondering if this ever occurred on anyone else's charts and what it meant for them or if this question was ever asked before and what was the results..it freaks me how the chart just changes like that...

midgetlb6 Guest

I've never had one but I've seen others and they end up with a bfp GL hun

FF says that it happens in like 12% of pg charts and like 3-ish% of non-pg charts. So not a lot of people have it, but if you do it's 4x more likely to be from pg than not. So good sign! Hoping you get a bfp soon!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Great sign....eek, hoping for a bfp !!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

FX it is a good sign for you! Ive had in a pregnany cycle and non-pregnancy cycles....
    ME 38, DH 30, DD 18, DD 15 - m/c 2009, 2009, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2013

I think that Ovusoft called my cycle triphasic w/DS1.

It seems like a good sign but so have a lot of things-though most of what I read says it doesn't happen a lot on charts so maybe I'll hope a little bit...Temps still going up...I'd like to read more about it or hear more so if anyone who gets caught up in the net researching every little sign knows of a reliable site let me know...blessings to you all..

Do you have the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility? She talks about triphasic patterns in there. From what I understand, it's a pretty clear sign of pregnancy.

It's one of the things I ordered from Amazon... I was hoping there was a version I could download to my kindle tablet...but I have to wait for the book...

Well, certainly now that you've ordered a paperback book ... you're definitely pregnant. ;)
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

I was thinking the same about the fact that now that I'm stocked on three brands of OPKs, multiples of HPTs, Fertilaid etc.. And ordered the book... Plus two BBTs... Now I get this sign..lol

Not to mention the OB appointment...that would be my life... But I'd take it...absolutely...if not then I'm well prepared for the next round..:-)

Right, who wouldn't gladly blow $100+ for a positive HPT? ;)
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

I have to ask opinions cause its getting close to AF... What do any chart stackers think of my chart since you've probably seen many...I just can't google anymore....

I loooove to look at charts!

Can you post a link to it?

It's on chart stalkers...but I'll try to post it in this thread...Idk why my siggy doesn't show up from the mobile app...I'll try my kindle tablet when Monkey goes to bed....

When I look at your chart it looks to me that the one very low temp is messing with the rest of your chart, if it was my chart I would say you didn't O until the 2nd but I could be wrong. Good Luck! If FF is right though, I'd say a test would be accurate now.

Looks like a possible implantation dip at 6 dpo and I'd have to agree that it looks triphasic to me. Until I read Cait's comment and viewed it as she did and now...crap, IDK, she may be right. It could do either way...

It might be interpreted that way it I got my first positive OPK on the 20 or 21st..I forget cause they've stayed positive and I'm not getting into I that a pregnancy indicator or not... Plus my O pains were around that time and cause of my surgeries I can really feel the right side... But I'm open to all interpretations..

Well seems like you got your chart figured out pretty well, you don't need us to tell you anything! I say test and you would get an accurate result! Good Luck and Fingers crossed!!

But my interpretation is that you have PCOS or an LH imbalance in your cycle and O'd on the 2nd rather than the 20th but due to the imbalance in your hormones you get multiple positive OPKs much like I did which is because of PCOS and an LH imbalance. That 93F temp is almost too low to sustain life which tells me it was an error in the temp but because of it, it makes you look as though you O'd around then, rather than the 2nd. As for an implantation dip, I don't think you have one, too many variations in your temp and it's up and down so much it's impossible to truly know when or if you had an implantation dip. As for triphastic, I don't see it but again with that temp low temp, I think your crosshairs are on the wrong date making it look triphastic but I had triphasic and it went triphastic around 6dpo when implantation would have occurred and not so late in the cycle. But that's my interpretation of your chart, Good luck!

ETA: Also looking at your temps around AF that are the same as before the 6th, making your true coverline around 97.3-6. Your AF temps are before your O temps and there should be a clear shift between your AF temps and post O temps, which again make me think the 2nd. Your AF temps should be below your coverline.
    Last edited by coelh102; 07-08-2013 at 06:16 PM.

They were and FF changed my chart as it keeps doing...plus I just put the OPKs in to see what it would say because originally I didn't but it didn't change anything at all.. The crazy low temp I took three times and then when I woke up a little later it was only 95.23... Whichever or whatever we will see.. Thanks for the input...I just spent an hour studying charts and info in FFs Charting book and retook some of the course...I did see a chart that looked like mine so I'll go with what it says...I never had an OPK problem before...it is what it is with those as I stated and wish I never put them in...we shall see what nature brings...but I find the input and info Inciteful and interesting...any other opinions same or different are welcome or I'll wait it out...not much longer now..

Last post-took out crazy low temp and put it the second temp I took 25 minutes later..adjusted it and no pattern change...leaving it alone and waiting...

Good luck!!!!