Thread: cycle on time this month

Default cycle on time this month

Well its a first in over 8 years finally that my cycle came right on time. I started taking Metformin 1500 mg daily last month around June 13th. Today I started my cycle and we really want to give this another try but not IUI. We really want to give the metformin and clomid a try and try to do it naturally so just waiting on the RE office to call and send the script in for the clomid and hope I get a BFP soon.

Congrats! Sounds lie you're off to a great start. Hoping you gets your BFP soon! KUP

Day one of clomid 100mg. Im hoping between the metformin 1500mg and 100mg of clomid we can get this baby making thing accomplished.

It took me about 5-6 months the first time I started metformin to have my cycles regulate and actually ovulate!! I'm hoping it works out quickly for you

The "good" news is-- after my first DS -- everytime I tried to get pregnant afterwards -- I managed it on the first cycle I started the metformin!!

Goodluck!!

thanks ladies. Im hoping and wishing it doesn't take long. what mg of metformin was you on?