I am torn about when to tell my mom and DH's mom. We have a 4th of July party tomorrow and I am tempted to tell them then but then I am not really ready, I wanted to get picture frames and wrap them up and have them open them with either my first ultrasound or the picture of the eggs they transferred in it. I could be ready by tomorrow but I am not sure if it's too soon. I had my MC in March and was nervous about this cycle but with my levels at a very normal level and no bleeding/spotting, I wonder if I should tell them so they won't be wondering or pestering.
We told them no matter what the outcome was I would tell them it was negitive and we were doing a new cycle once AF arrives. So I feel like now, if I tell them it was negitive, is that stifling my excitement and happiness to hide my pregnancy? Then again if it goes south after I tell them and then have to tell them it was gone, I'd be hurt too. Not sure what to do. I will talk to DH about it tonight when I get home but part of me wants to be happy and tell them so they will be happy too but then again, I am kinda of scared so do I not tell them at all until I'm about 8wks or until I see an ultrasound, probably next week? Part of DH's family will be up from Florida as well this week and if I don't tell them now then they have to find out through the grapevine. It would be the first baby since DH was born in the ENTIRE family! Let's just say they are anxiously waiting. I just don't know. What does everyone think? Spill the beans, throw caution to the wind, or keep it to myself a bit longer until we see a heartbeat and ultrasound?