Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly Thread!

Lyn - I am also from michigan! Grew up in Grand Rapids but now I live in marine city! How about you?

I am in the extreme southwest near Saint Joseph. 13 miles north of IN. I love it here! We are originally from Ohio.

I am from Michigan too! We live in Grand Rapids. I know what you mean about never knowing what the weather might do. I have summer stuff from DS2 so I have been wearing that thankfully.

I'll think about a belly pic in the next couple weeks. Right now to me it looks like my normal gut I've had since Grayson.

Cute bumps ladies! I'm SOO happy to see that others are popping early too! I didn't start showing until about 18 weeks with my first, and at 6 weeks I had to get my bellyband out for my pants to fit! I still feel a bit self conscious with this belly because I still have leftover baby fat, and I see that over the cute belly. Hopefully I'll get over that soon.

Last edited by coelh102; 08-10-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I can not believe the difference between your first pic and this one! I do remember you saying you are pretty short though so you are definitely going to look bigger than how far along you are. My bloat is insane. I have not gained one pound but my stomach is huge, I can't suck it in at all! I have one pair of capris and one pair of jeans that fit. I'm trying to hold out so I only need to buy maternity jeans. I don't want to have to buy capris for such a short time to be in them.
    Me-Lyn(30) DH(33) DD-Adelle Rhianne(8) DS-Zachary Aaron(5) DS-Connor Ian (2) and 3

Yeah I am 4'10ish so there is no where for my belly to go! lol I also have the same amount of ribs as a normal person but they are close together and go lower which means there is no room pass my diaphragm so if I eat and have a full bladder but stomach get HUGE! Plus when I have a full bladder I can feel the mass just along the back and top of my bladder when I didn't ever before so it's got to be my uterus and it feels funny when I walk lol Course I can still hide my belly with baggy shirts a bit but pretty soon I won't be able to.

I bought my maternity jeans because even in the summer I only wear jeans or pants, I don't like my legs because again, I'm short with normal size muscles and stuff so my calf muscles are bunched up and huge! lol

03/22/13

Hopefully your baby will be on the smaller side!

Here's my 8 weeks 5 days pic! I'm really starting to get bigger. I think I've gained some weight though so I'm hoping to do something about that.

MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

So cute!!

My first pics!!! I feel like my belly is getting big already. But I know it is just bloat.

We will call this 4 weeks!

Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Isn't the first trimester bloat just insane? I am 8 weeks and I am unable to hide anything right now. It is my 4th child I guess but I look like I'm 4-5 months pregnant.
    Me-Lyn(30) DH(33) DD-Adelle Rhianne(8) DS-Zachary Aaron(5) DS-Connor Ian (2) and 3

Cute bumps ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by mommylrh24 View Post
    Isn't the first trimester bloat just insane? I am 8 weeks and I am unable to hide anything right now. It is my 4th child I guess but I look like I'm 4-5 months pregnant.
    It is! I feel so silly saying 4 weeks when people ask how far along I am. I still feel like assuming is so rude.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Quote Originally Posted by wrennbird View Post
    Cute bumps ladies!

This is me today at 10 + wks. This is not my bathroom, it's my patients I haven't gained any weight yet but look like I did at 16-20 wks with my last

look at that bump!!! WAHOO!!! I have to take mine today, I haven't taken one in awhile but don't feel like I've changed at all but Caroline you look amazing!!

03/22/13

This makes me feel so much better about big I am but you are so much cuter!

This is me today at 10 + wks. This is not my bathroom, it's my patients I haven't gained any weight yet but look like I did at 16-20 wks with my last
    WOW! Such a cute bump!

Thanks ladies! I laugh every time I see myself in the mirror. I was telling one of the midwives that it was getting pretty obvious but I wasn't quite ready for the world to know yet. I wear big shirts to work and since I'm a home health nurse I don't really see anyone. We have open house for school tonight, not sure what I'm going to do about that! My last was 10.7 lbs I feel like she really stretched things out lol

Quote Originally Posted by mommylrh24 View Post
    This makes me feel so much better about big I am but you are so much cuter!
    All pregnant women are beautiful no matter the size!

Around 6 weeks. We will find out the real age tomorrow at the u/s. I am thinking I am pretty big for just 6 weeks tho... I so think this is twins.

3.5-4weeks comparison
    Last edited by mariahpoo2; 08-28-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Just realized you posted a pic Mariah. You bump is growing for sure

we need some more belly pics ladies

Just realized you posted a pic Mariah. You bump is growing for sure

we need some more belly pics ladies
    Thank you! I was thinking of taking another tonight.

Everyone has been slacking. Come on ladies! I want to see you beautiful baby bellies!

Here is mine. I cannot believe how pregnant I look at 7 weeks.

Blurry thanks to flash but you get the idea! Realized I hadn't updated recently!

03/22/13

16 weeks

You are beautiful Dunegirl!

03/22/13

Thanks!!

You all have such beautiful bumps!