Thread: my relationship is dying

Default my relationship is dying

jjn
    Last edited by mama embryo; 07-29-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Staying or going is completely up to you. Considering I don't know anything but what you've said here, I would say to try and work it out with him. If he treats you well, and is happy about the baby... it sounds like it just may be a communication issue. Maybe some counseling would work for you guys? This is a very scary, exciting, and overwhelming time in both of your lives. Maybe he just doesn't know how to express it. Maybe he's feeling left out and disconnected from the baby since he isn't experiencing all the things you are? You'll never know if you don't talk. Write him a letter, and reach out. Invite him to bed with you. If all else fails, I would suggest a counselor. There's nothing like having an unbiased 3rd party there to help the conversation along and get it back on track when it starts to derail. They can really help you get to the bottom of the issue. Hopefully it's something simple! Good luck and keep us posted!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

I'm sorry about your struggle. Perhaps going to counseling and talking it out (with or without BF) will help you figure out what to do.
    Melissa (41), DH Matt (41), & DS Mason (5)
    MC#1, 5 weeks, 3/2007 ~ MC#2, 6 weeks, 5/2007 ~ MC#3, 9 weeks, 5 days, 7/15/2013

kaydub .i really think he shut down all doors for me ,he walks around the house singing and acting like a small child for the first time he is being all cocky about this "not talking"situation.and thats y i keep my distance as well. but thanx for the wise words i will gather some strength and attempt to try. and melissa should i fail trying ill start looking into counseling.thanx for ur sympathy ladies atleast u guys made me feel like theres still hope....

There is always hope!
    Melissa (41), DH Matt (41), & DS Mason (5)
    MC#1, 5 weeks, 3/2007 ~ MC#2, 6 weeks, 5/2007 ~ MC#3, 9 weeks, 5 days, 7/15/2013

Hi ladies jst wanted to let you know what happened since we spoke.i tried reaching out to him and he stil pushed me away and then i woke up one morning feeling like i need to decide then and there and so i did .i booked a one way ticket home( africa) and left(europe)without letting him know because he wasnt there to know anyway and to proof that he called me 2 days after i got home and he jst wnted to tell me that he was ok and that went to another country with his family and thats y he never came home. So i told him that i also left and he hang up on me , 6 days later he knocked at my door and asked me to marry him and come back home with him .i refused to .he begged me for days until he had to go back to europe.he never stoped calling me since and now he is back again . I think he learned!!!what do u think? should i go back with him or otherwise? .this is my last month to travel by airplain, im giving birth soon.should i ?

Go with your thoughts on this. it is a tuffy. Does he seem sincere and truthful? Go back maybe and give it till the end of the time you can fly for a trial run. Do you trully love him and want to be with him is what you have to trully ask your self. good luck.

oh yes i love him with all my heart but im a bit nervouse about everything, this is my first baby and i dont wanna be forsaken .and yes knowing him ,he really seems sincere .but yes i will give it some more thinking. thank you. oh by the way i see u r having a boy ,so am i wasnt expecting that but im more than happy...

Quote Originally Posted by mama embryo View Post
    oh yes i love him with all my heart but im a bit nervouse about everything, this is my first baby and i dont wanna be forsaken .and yes knowing him ,he really seems sincere .but yes i will give it some more thinking. thank you. oh by the way i see u r having a boy ,so am i wasnt expecting that but im more than happy...
    No I don't know for sure it is a boy it was a prediction site based on HR. But I am hoping for a boy though lol. I got about another 8-10 weeks till I get to find out.

It is only normal to be scared and nervous. You are doing the right thing to think more on the issue. Take as long as you need to make the decision you know in your heart is the right direction.