So, I won't really be starting a new exercise/weight loss plan for about a 3-4 weeks because I just had a d&c 20/06. But I'm definitely ready to lose all this extra weight!

A bit of a background on me. Most of my life I was athletic/muscular. After 2.5 years of Uni I took a semester off for medical reasons and was never able to go back. In '07 I lived/worked at a summer camp for adults with developmental disabilities. It was great except for one thing. The ONLY food available was super processed crap and sugar free drinks. Come to find out later that summer, I had gotten aspartame toxicity and it caused me to gain quite a bit of weight (about 50 lbs) in just a few short months. Luckily it was diagnosed and I was able to start correcting it. By spring of '08 I went form 185 (during camp) to right around 120. In '09 I was about 110. In '10 I was about 98. *P.S. I'm 4'11" so I was still technically in a healthy BMI* In '11 I went back up to 120-ish because of a job promotion that didn't require as much strenuous activity. March of '12 I was prescribed Ortho Tricycline Lo for acne. I took it for one month and gained 30 lbs. Obviously that was the end of that. But it screwed something up. I hadn't been able to lose weight correctly ever since. In August '12 I started some new psych meds (Saphris specifically). The day I started taking it I weight in at exactly 146 lbs. That was the end of August. By the beginning of January '13, I had topped out at 235 lbs. That was all I could take. I was done. I stopped taking all my meds. From the end of January to the beginning of March I only lost about 10 lbs. But I was living in the middle of rural farms for as far as you can see. Not much opportunity to exercise the way I like to. We moved the end of March, and since the move I have lost another 20 lbs. Though only 10 of that was pre-pregnancy and the other 10 was morning sickness aided. So I am currently at 205.

For the last several years I've been very strict about sticking to a 1200-1500 cal/day diet and exercising 4-6 days a week for 60-90 minutes and lifting weights for 30-45 minutes 2-3x/week. It's not really doing me much good. But I don't intend on going back on many of my previous meds, so I'm hoping this will help.

My goals for now are to aim to lose 5-10 lbs a month until I get to my first goal weight of 145. So 6-12 months. I feel like I look my best around 125-135, so I'll be done once I get there. And, of course, it depends if we decide to TTC in the next couple months or not.

But yeah, that's my story. Hope this room starts to pick up a bit!