Thread: Howdy!

Default Howdy!

It has been FOREVER and a day since I've been around APA...but I'm back!! DBF and I have officially started TTC another lo. I'm excited and nervous and don't really remember how to do this haha.
    Courtney

princessandpeanuts.blogspot.ca

Hi!! So glad you've joined us!! Praying your stay in ttc is short and sweet !!! Lots of to you!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Hi!! So glad you've joined us!! Praying your stay in ttc is short and sweet !!! Lots of to you!
    Thank you I've been around APA since 2008...just under different usernames, and I've drifted and come and gone, etc. I'm super excited to be back
    Courtney

Welcome! How many LO's do you have already? I hope your stay here is short and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Welcome! How many LO's do you have already? I hope your stay here is short and sweet.
    I have two girls They're 4 and 1.
    Courtney

Quote Originally Posted by CocoFemme View Post
    I have two girls They're 4 and 1.
    Girls are wonderful. I also have two ages 3 and 1.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoFemme View Post
    Thank you I've been around APA since 2008...just under different usernames, and I've drifted and come and gone, etc. I'm super excited to be back
    I'm a newbie in comparison...only been here a couple years (which have flown by!) but I think I'm hooked ! This is *the* best forum I have ever been to...the ladies here are so awesome !

Have you stc with your other two or has ttc been relatively straight forward?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

midgetlb6 Guest

Welcome back and FX your stay here is short n sweet, I have a 4 year old as well maybe we were in same DD room back in 08? What was your screen name back then?

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I'm a newbie in comparison...only been here a couple years (which have flown by!) but I think I'm hooked ! This is *the* best forum I have ever been to...the ladies here are so awesome !

Have you stc with your other two or has ttc been relatively straight forward?
    APA is by far my favourite online community as well!! There are truly some amazing women here, and I've met some lifelong friends in my journey of motherhood.

with my first daughter my ex and I tried for about 8 months. I O late, so it was just a matter of figuring that out and then we were successful. My second was a little trickier, though it didn't take as long - we miscarried before being successful. I know I have some relatively minor hormone issues. I O in week 3, and my LP(? - it's been a while! hah) is only usually 8-9 days. I'm looking in to a couple of things to help, but not going crazy with it - I know I can get pregnant
    Courtney

Welcome Back Courtney! Have you found anything straightforward that helps with the shorter LP?