Thread: What a MESS!

Default What a MESS!

Katie decided to be helpful this morning and change Nathan's diaper while Mommy was still sleeping. She got the wet diaper off, for some reason decided he needed butt paste (which he didn't), and then he got hold of the butt paste. Then Katie realized she'd forgotten to get a dry diaper before taking the wet diaper off and he peed all over his crib!

photo (11).JPG
    Lynne, Grandma to three beautiful girls and one handsome little man!

That is priceless!

I thought it was pretty funny, too. Mommy, however, was not amused. Nathan has been bathed and his nee-nee (his blankie) and his crib sheets are in the wash now.

Hahaha! I know that this was probably not the best thing to wake up to... but all you can really do is laugh. He looks so proud of himself... like "look ma! we did it without you!" Haha. Aww. How sweet she was trying to help. This is one of those things, you'll look back on in a few years and laugh and laugh about... and tease your kids about.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Oh, I'm already laughing about it, trust me. LOL The thing is, mommy has to accept SOME of the blame in this. She heard them on the monitor, so she knew they were awake. She should have gotten up instead of staying in bed. Plus, Katie changed Nathan's diaper in his crib yesterday morning and no one fussed at her for it. Of course, that time she didn't try to use butt paste and she didn't forget to take a dry diaper with her, so there were no incidents. LOL We told her that in the future, she is only to change Nathan's diaper if one of us knows she's doing it and is watching.

At least you can laugh and it wasn't a dirty diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpinkmomma0811 View Post
    At least you can laugh and it wasn't a dirty diaper.
    I know, right? LOL That's another reason I gave Katie for why she can't just try to change Nathan's diaper without us knowing about it.

Hahahahaha! He looks like he is greased up ready for an open water ocean swim.

Very funny

Oh, and when I took my phone in there to take a picture, he looked up at me, grinned and said "Cheese!"

My oldest got into the butt paste when he was little. That was not fun cleaning up!
    DS1 4 DS2 2 Expecting 10-13

Oh my goodness, that's too funny!
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    Oh my goodness, that's too funny!
    I laugh all over again every time I think of him looking up at me going "Cheese!"