Thread: Confession

Default Confession

Hi y'all! I wanted to apologize for not being around to support everyone here the way you all supported me for years and years through our long IF journey, Natalie's diagnosis with Spina Bifida and her birth and NICU stay. Life has been busy and the journey with Natalie and Spina Bifida has been hard and wonderful all at the same time. I think that I just got behind on updating about her and now there is just so much to tell and explain that it would be so hard to get everyone up to date. But.... that's no excuse. I want to try to come back and be active again. Honestly, I need the support and I really miss hearing about all your little ones and offering support to ladies who are STC/TTC. Hopefully you all will have me back.......

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Welcome back! Can't wait to see new pics and hear all about Ms. Natalie!
    Julie (Mom of 3)

Blog Entries

Yes, come and back and share with us as you can!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Robin, I am glad to see you posting more. Every time I see your pic in your siggy, it warms my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by impatient View Post
    Robin, I am glad to see you posting more. Every time I see your pic in your siggy, it warms my heart.
    that's nice to hear from you. Honestly, with all the BS lies Kimmie told about me, I thought you hated me

Awwww Robin...you are so sweet !!! You've been through a whirlwind (still in it!!)...I love reading your posts and updates here and on fb!! Praying for Natalie...I know you've hit a ginormous bump in the road but your little sweet pea is such a strong fighter like her beautiful momma I know it's going to be okay !!

Post when you can and we totally understand when you can't !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Always glad to see you here, Robin!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I am glad you are back. I followed your blog, and now will follow your FB page. Your strength and courage is very inspiring to me and for me. Knowing that it isn't all ducks and daisies, I wish you the best.
    Phoebe Grace 6-22-11; 37.5" and 26.2# at 2 years old! She is my wild child!
    Me & Geoff, 40; DD Phoebe, our June Bug

Oh, I can't wait to hear updates from you! I am so glad you are back
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    that's nice to hear from you. Honestly, with all the BS lies Kimmie told about me, I thought you hated me
    I did not ... I just really did not want to get mixed up in a drama. So I just backed off ... I only recently started posting here more again. I was just an "APA reader" for a while.

I stalked your pregnancy a bit, but mostly hung out on the oct 2011 board until those groups left. So I'm not aware of any drama or even know who kimmie is. Im a clean slate ;)

I hope all is going well with your sweet girl. I have a Natalie too

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post

I think that Kimmie sowed her oats and reaped her just rewards with all the crap she spewed about anyone she felt like was smarter or classier than her and anyone who didn't/couldn't see through her is no longer around

Glad to see you posting, Robin! You're definitely one of the "oldies but goodies" I think of fondly when I think of the years I've spent on APA getting and giving support

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I remember you and your beautiful daughter!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Even as an old-timer here, I actually don't know of anything that Kimmie did or said about you. I do know that I would not have believed anything that she said, though, on here or any of the other boards she posted on. You are welcome to post anytime.

I am of the opinion that support here is kind of like the "have a penny, take a penny" plates you see around. If you have some to give, feel free. If you need it, take it. It is not something you need to pay back, no matter how much you appreciated it or needed it at the time.

I come and go a lot and it's always nice to see a familiar face from way back when. I do believe I stalked your STC journey quite a bit!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Glad to see you back! Your pic is adorable!

oh... my drama with Kimmie was outside of APA although it involved a lot of people who were also on APA.

Welcome back Robin! Can't wait to hear all about Miss Natalie! She's always in my prayers!
    Jennifer

Welcome back. I just came back after a 2 year break. I did not know until recently about your little blessing. I am so happy for you. I look forward to more of your post.
    DS1 4 DS2 2 Expecting 10-13

Welcome back, Robin! You have been missed!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Welcome back! So good to hear from you again!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Welcome back Robin! Little Natalie is looking as gorgeous as ever.

I am glad to see you back.

I think Kimmie has a lot of her own issues, that cause her to lash out, I really wouldn't put much stock in any of it.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I totally missed ALL the drama surrounding Kimmie, so I have no idea what happened, who said what where, etc. Your signature pic is a bright spot in my day whenever I see it.
    Lynne, Grandma to three beautiful girls and one handsome little man!

I'm glad to see you back!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Welcome back! After the birth of a child it is so hard to go back to the way things were. I am happy you are back and I can't wait to read more about sweet Natalie.

Jeanne, mom to Dev0n (6) Isabe11e (5) and C0rbin (3.5) Vio1et (almost 2)

I don't think there's a poster on here who isn't interested in what's going on with you and Natalie. I'm glad you're back and hope that you can find time to post. But you know what? If you have to take breaks because life gets in the way? That's totally fine. I can't imagine anyone faulting you for that.

It is always good to hear from you Robin. I also smile and get a little giddy for you everytime I see that pic of you and Natalie

I love reading your posts whenever you can make them! I like what Lydia said about the "find a penny take a penny" dish. And I have no idea who Kimmie is but that's OK-drama makes me tired and I have no time for it with 4 kids 5 & under!

Meg (30), DH (40) & the 4 J's (Almost 7, 5, 3.5, 21 months)