Thread: Thirty-one

Default Thirty-one

Hey ladies! I have a $50 gift card to use and can't decide what to get! Has anyone used the casual cargo purse as a diaper bag? Or have any suggestions of what I should get for baby's room? I'm so indecisive!

I'm using one of their medium hand bags as a diaper bag and it's perfect! I couldn't find it online, but I think that the cargo purse is adorable and would work well.

I have what I think is called the Boho bag and I use that as my diaper bag. I just looked at the website and it looks like it I have the Retro Metro, or else it was replaced with it. It is more of a really big purse but it has 2 outside pockets that are perfect for a cell phone and a bottle

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

I use the casual cargo purse as my diaper bag and LOVE it!!!!!! I'm a Thirty-one junkie but the casual cargo is one of my favs! I love the outside pockets for my keys, too!
    Phoebe Grace 6-22-11; 37.5" and 26.2# at 2 years old! She is my wild child!
    Me & Geoff, 40; DD Phoebe, our June Bug

I'll check out the other too! Thanks ladies! I'll need roomy since I lug lots of stuff for Chloe around too! Hopefully we'll finally be done potty training her at least!

Double post! Oops!
    Last edited by sarahjill; 06-21-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Double post