Thread: Need an advice regarding 3D Ultrasound

Question Need an advice regarding 3D Ultrasound

Hello everyone! My name is Melissa, 27 years old from CA and I'm married for 3 years now to the most wonderful husband in the world. We are 15 weeks pregnant and I am so excited!

Since its my first time, I went ahead and searched for more information in google. That way, I can take care of this little angel inside me. So anyway, I have been searching online and I came across the topic "3D Ultrasound". And then I found the site, (link removed). For the record, they offer a 3d model of your unborn child by just using the pictures from your ultrasound. I am fascinated by their service as I have never heard of something so advance like this yet! As a first time mother, I can't wait to see my baby.. The thought of getting a chance to see my baby in its actual size and how my unborn baby looks like excites me, that I don't want to miss this opportunity. But I am curious as well if anyone has tried something like this? Tell me, is it a good idea to get a 3D Ultrasond and printed into a 3d, realistic, sculpture of your unborn baby?

I appreciate anyone who can share their experience or thoughts about this.

EXCITED MOM
    Last edited by JJorn; 06-22-2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Edited out link.

I know nothing about it but I say go for it!
    Melissa (41), DH Matt (41), & DS Mason (5)
    MC#1, 5 weeks, 3/2007 ~ MC#2, 6 weeks, 5/2007 ~ MC#3, 9 weeks, 5 days, 7/15/2013

I'd say if you can afford it go for it. I've heard about the sculptures on TV but, never saw in real life.