Thread: I thought I could come here for advice

Default I thought I could come here for advice

I thought I might would get back some feed back but I guess not me I've had only one person respond to me and IM really scared

Blog Entries

I just went and looked at your last thread. Please remember that there are lots of people who aren't registered users that read threads and can't respond. I am sorry that you didn't get the response that you wanted thus far. This room is generally not very active.

If you had a negative blood test you were for sure not pregnant at the time of the test. Following it up later with an HPT that was also negative makes it unlikely that you are pregnant. Certainly if your periods continue to be unusual or inconsistent go back to the the doctor.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

I agree with Jessica.
    Also, and this is to help you should you post in the future, people often have a hard time reading posts that don't have punctuation. I know I read one of your posts, but gave up because it was hard to figure out what was going on. If you can watch that, I think it will make it easier for people to understand your situation and be able to direct you.
    That said, very few people here are medical professionals. We can only relate our own experiences. It could be that since this is a low traffic area, people don't have a lot of advice to offer.
    I wish you the best of luck, and I think going back to your doctor for a second opinion is a good course of action.
    Lily

thank u for the advice just really scared and don't know what would cause all these symptoms back to back. The blood test I had done came out indeterminate not exactly negative. I've gained 3 pounds in a month and can't do up any of my jeans without my tummy hurting a new thing now is sorry for (TMI) the thick white discharge and the weird pee smell just really confused my Af is always predictable and like clock work for over 10 years

Oh yeah (TMI) but my nipples are really sensitive and have gotten bigger so that they don't fit in my bra right

I agree with the others, you need to go back to your doctors. There's no way for any of us to know what is going on. Best of luck!
    Jennifer