Thread: Help me please , i cant stop stressing.

Unhappy Help me please , i cant stop stressing.

I need help seriously. So my most fertile days were Apr.30-May5 i had unprotected sex on the 30 of April & Again with the same guy on the night of May 3 & the morning of May 4(Both wasted...he was more then me)i know for a fact on May 3 he didnt pull out. Heres the tricky part i also had unprotected sex with a different guy on May 5(Which lasted like 3min)& from what i heard is this guy cant have kids since hes been trying forever. I have no clue if im pregnant from the first or second guy????? Help me!!!!!

Blog Entries

So you know that you are pregnant? Having sex with two men so close together and not knowing exactly when you ovulated means that there is no way to tell who the father is except with a genetic test. Just because a man has been trying to have kids for awhile and not had one yet doesn't mean that he is infertile. It can take a year (and be considered entirely normal for two healthy adults who have sex regularly to conceive a child. Now, if he has had a sperm test and he doesn't produce sperm or the sperm aren't motile then he would be considered infertile.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Yes i am pregnant i just found out 2weeks ago. & thank you i just wish it was an easier to find out exactly who , i feel ashamed of telling either one of them the truth.

Blog Entries

Honesty is always the best policy, if you ask me. Do you have a good relationship with either one of them?
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.

The first one is my ex and we were together for 2 years & we do have a good relationship still. & the second one i really dont even know well since it was a one time thing , i guess you can say that. The only reason why it didnt last as long was because i also kept telling him to stop n i pushed him off. Only because i didnt want to do that anymore.

Blog Entries

If the second man didn't ejaculate in you, then I would say that it is very likely that your ex is the father. If you feel the second one forced himself upon you, you can also involve the police.

It is important for the baby and for whoever the father is that you get a genetic test done to confirm that the father is your ex and not the other guy. Even if there is a 99% chance it is your ex, it's important for everyone to know with 100% certainty. I think you should tell them both and go from there.