Thread: ET today any advice?

Hybrid View

Default ET today any advice?

I had 3 8cell grade 3 embies with AH transferred today! Do these numbers sound good to you ladies? This is my first IVF and unfortunately can not afford another. Any advice on what I do now to help with implantation? Any advice would be great. I had a 3day transfer so that makes me a little nervous, along with the fact that I'm 38. I have my 1st beta on the 25th of this month, I'm so hoping this works! I tried to attach pic of my embies but file is too large

Wonderful! I really can't speak to the grade of the embryos, as each clinic has a different grading system. 8 cell is great, and we did a a 3dt too...and now I'm almost 15 weeks! My only advice would be to find something good to pass the time for the next 2 weeks! Definitely keep us posted!

Sounds great! GL!

Good luck! Feet up, lots of water and rest. Did you end u transferring all 3? Sending you lots of

Thanks ladies! I planned my vacation a year ago and everything worked out perfectly that I had ER on first day of vacation! I couldn't believe it worked out that way. Yes I did transfer all 3, I tried hard to convince my RE to put in the fourth 8 cell because of my age and the fact it was my one and only shot, but he said no. I'm trying to rest as much as possible, but I am still feeling bloated and tender. Does anyone know how long that usually lasts?

Congrats on a successful ET! I was bloated the whole time on progesterone, so I'm no help there. But by the next day, I was comfortable, if bloated. Glad you've got your whole vacation ahead of you. Sending you lots of

This is my first time taking the progesterone, and it is no fun! But I'm willing to do what it takes! Will keep you ladies posted. When do you ladies think I could get away with POAS? How many days Post ET?

I got my BFP at 8dp3dt. There are a lot of online calculators that figure out when the trigger should be out of your system, and then after that you should be good to POAS!!!

I broke down and did a HPT this morning 9dp3dt and got a BFN. I am SO upset. I have been having cramping and my breasts were sore but they are not now, and I have had alot of gas the past couple days. Don't know if these are good or bad things. I have my beta on Monday. I will definitely not POAS again until then. Do you ladies think I still have a chance??

Yes definitely! It is still very early! GL when you next POAS!!!!

Yes, it's still very early. Good Luck!

Our stories are different, but meet up at the whole "when do I pee on a stick" intersection. ;)

I started bleeding (you can see my thread "Eerie Similarities " for some more background on the whole bleeding thing) at 9dpo and tested this morning at 11dpo and got a BFN, but it is still possible that I'm pregnant b/c my understanding is that hCG doesn't start to rise until AFTER implantation and only God knows how long it'll take to get up to the level of hCG that triggers a +HPT. And, of course, that can differ for EACH pregnancy a person has ...

My last pregnancy I started bleeding at 10dpo and got a +HPT the evening of 12dpo. So testing this morning, for me, was earlier than the last timeline.

I'm feeling like I'm probably not pregnant this time, but I'm still going to POAS again in the morning. If it's another BFN I'm going to try my hardest to assume this bleeding has been AF and not implantation.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Just wanted to say good luck to both of you. Praying you just tested too early and your BFP is still to come.

Beta today BFN......this is the end of the road for me. Thanks for all the support. Good luck to all of you!

I'm sorry. Keeping you in my prayers.

I am so sorry!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I'm sorry to hear this, I got a BFN also. I'm sorry this is your last attempt.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Oh no I am so sorry

So sorry.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12