Thread: Help please

Default Help please

Hello my last period was April 3 2013 I track my period every month so my
    days say that I am 26 days overdue from my last period. I usually have a 28-45 day cycle and now today I am on day 69 and still no blood what so ever I have taken only one pregnancy test and that was when I was 15 day late and it was for sure negative and I have not taken another. But back in oct. I bleed for a month start but it didn't not feel like a period at all and when it finally stopped I started back like two weeks after that and that felt like my period and evey since the I have had a normal period. I have not went to the dr and really dnt have the money to go and really dnt want to be disappointed so can someone help me and at least give me some advise on what to do next? And u can ask me anything u need to kno to try and help me figure this out..,

With such irregular cycles, you might want to see a doctor, especially if you want to get pregnant. You could possibly have PCOS or something else going on that is making the length of your cycles vary so greatly.

I went to the dr when I bleed for a whole month and he just checked me and said that everything looked fine and told me to try taking one a day vitamins

He checked me after I stop bleeding

How did he check? An ultrasound? Bloodwork?

Blog Entries

I also agree that you might having something like PCOS or something else going on to give you such irregular cycles. So, if you want to get pregnant you might require medical help.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

It was time for my yearly Pap smear so that's all he did.

A Pap smear would not really give you any information about your long cycles other than ruling out cancer. It could be many other things. You would need and ultrasound and possibly bloodwork to explain your irregular cycles. Visit with your doctor or another doctor again.

Ok thanks