Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My latest drama <eyeroll>

I'm so sorry.

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Blog Entries

I'm glad that you look to be out of danger but I'm so sorry, too.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

I'm glad things seem to be moving along but can only imagine the emotional turmoil for you both.

I am so sorry. This is such a sucky situation. I hope you can find peace soon. Many hugs

Jeanne, mom to Dev0n (6) Isabe11e (5) and C0rbin (3.5) Vio1et (almost 2)

My heart hurts for you. It is a very sad situation and I wish it could have turned out differently. I'm glad you're out of the woods danger wise though.

Hugs. I'm sorry you've had to go through this at all.

midgetlb6 Guest

I've bern stalking your thread and praying for you, I'm sooooo sorry for your loss, I totally understand how you feel about" it meaning something " so although you didn't ask here's what I took from this, you n DH were pretty convinced emotionally that there were no more babies for obvious reasons, maybe this was A way to open your heart n mind to adoption or surrogate ( only its your egg not a donor egg) maybe there is a child here for you or coming soon just for you but you weren't emotionally ready for it so this happened to prepare for what you thought was long done, does that make any sense? I don't always convey messages correctly in any case I'm soooo sorry for your loss. Huge

Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm so sorry that you're going through all this. I'm glad you seem to be out of danger for now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tyvek View Post
    I am so sorry. This is such a sucky situation. I hope you can find peace soon. Many hugs
    I agree and extremely sorry too.

I'm so sorry. Seems so cruel for you to have to go through this, after all that you've been through. Continuing to keep you in my thoughts.

I'm very glad it appears you are getting out of this without an emergency. But so sad for you that you had to go through it at all. I know I would be feeling exactly the same way, that if it happened that way then it must have meant to be.

I don't know why it happened, but I do believe that every event in our lives can be used to grow and shape us. I hope that you do find peace again after this.

I am so sorry, Tif. I am sending many virtual hugs. It can be so tough.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

I'm so sorry Tif! Y'all are in my prayers.
    Jennifer

Tif
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Thinking of you and sending hugs your way.

How are you doing today?

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Doing alright today. Almost no more bleeding-this has been shorter than a normal period for me!-and just residual cramping. I've got one more beta to see that it gets below 5 which it should be by today. Then an appointment on Friday with my OB. I'm hoping it wouldn't be out of line for me to ask for an HSG to make sure my tubes are still blocked. That would go a long way in easing my fears/anxiety about this happening again, even if we do have DH get a vasectomy.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    Doing alright today. Almost no more bleeding-this has been shorter than a normal period for me!-and just residual cramping. I've got one more beta to see that it gets below 5 which it should be by today. Then an appointment on Friday with my OB. I'm hoping it wouldn't be out of line for me to ask for an HSG to make sure my tubes are still blocked. That would go a long way in easing my fears/anxiety about this happening again, even if we do have DH get a vasectomy.

I don't think that's out of line for you to ask at all.

I'm so sorry you are going through this, Tif. So sorry.
    Bethany (40) & Brian (38) ~ Happily married for 7 years!

The dye test should be routine for you, I'd be surprised if your OB wouldn't order one. I would definitely ask for it if he doesn't bring it up!
    Me: 29, DH: 29, DS: 2, DD: Born 2/10/11

Meg (30), DH (40) & the 4 J's (Almost 7, 5, 3.5, 21 months)