Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My latest drama <eyeroll>

I'm just seeing this. Tif, I hope you're okay. Given your tubal and the excruciating pain you were in, I can't believe t hey aren't taking this more seriously. I'm praying you don't have an ectopic pregnancy.

Keeping you in my thoughts. I hope that you have a good outcome.

Oh wow Tiff! I'm thinking about you! Hope you are okay! Big hugs mama!

I wanted to add way back when, I tested with a cheap test and there was a very faint line. I ran out to get a digi test and it ended up negative. The next day I took a third test, non digi, it was still positive. In the end I was very pregnant. So just because the digi was negative, that doesn't mean anything.

Jeanne, mom to Dev0n (6) Isabe11e (5) and C0rbin (3.5) Vio1et (almost 2)

Wow, your insurance is a piece of work (but I suppose... aren't they all)

Digi's are definitely less sensitive, but either way, you need answers

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

Blog Entries

Oh my gosh, I just saw this...thinking of you, Tif!

~ Cassie, mama to Madison (8), Ali (4) & Wesley (new dude!)

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Well the digi I took at 8:30pm was positive so I guess the first was wrong since out of four tests it's the only one that has said not pregnant.

I was going to go in to UC but fell asleep waiting for it to open and slept until it was closed. The ER wait was seven hours last night so I decided to sleep those hours instead. This morning when I went to the bathroom I discovered pink blood so Im now all checked in at the ER (with only a 2 hour wait...yippee). I'm barely bleeding. In fact I just went to the bathroom again and there was nothing unless I pushed the TP up inside and then just a pinkish orange tinge. I had pretty good lower back pain yesterday evening but I also spent three hours barefoot on the hard kitchen floor doing food prep so that's a pretty normal back ache for me. Today no back ache and not really cramping just feeling...weird. Like lightheaded but in my lower abdomen. Does that even make sense? Just funky feeling. So, hopefully I'll know something soon. John stayed home so he could work from home asking as possible. He'll come down here if needed once we have a plan of some kind of action. Still no word on what my beta was but I doubt it can be very high if a digital test is still able to be influenced by how much water I drank!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Blog Entries

I hope that you have answers very soon!
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

oh gosh...prayers...
    hang in there, mama

Jenny~ Mama to Katelyn(7), Ben(my angel in Heaven, 6), Megan(5), Allie(2years), Nora(8m)

Glad you are getting some care. Hope you have answers soon!
    Thing 1 (7), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

Thinking of you and praying for good news!
    ~Andrea~

I am so glad you are at the ER. I pray they take good care of you.

I just saw this! I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers! KUP and hang in there!
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

Hope you can get some answers soon. This is so crazy!

Hugs!

Jeanne, mom to Dev0n (6) Isabe11e (5) and C0rbin (3.5) Vio1et (almost 2)

hoping for some good answers that are positive...

Hoping you can get some answers!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

Praying for you mama

Glad you are in the ER, but, sorry for the long wait I hope you have answers soon and that you're home and healthy in no time.

I hope you get answers soon. The insurance thing is beyond crazy.
    Me: 29, DH: 29, DS: 2, DD: Born 2/10/11

Glad u went to the er! Hope u get some answers soon!

Thinking of you, Tif!

Yesterday's blood test was 26 which is barely positive. Dr came in and won't let me eat or drink until after the ultrasound which he doubts will show anything but could. He says they're not likely to see anything at all. And with the kind of ligation I had the chances of pregnancy being in the uterus are so small. He thinks the OB will discuss either constant monitoring until we can tell for sure or preemptively treating it as ectopic since that's what it most likely is and using methotrexate injections to force an abortion.

Blog Entries

What do you think that you want to do? Take a wait and see approach? Praying for you.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Honestly, I don't know. My gut reaction is to wait and see. But reality is that the chances are so slim and waiting and seeing brings risks to me, you know? I guess I'll wait and see what my OB suggests. A little of this comes down to religion. And he shares our religious beliefs. If he tells me that a forced abortion is the best choice for me and my health I am likely to go with it. But if he feels he can monitor me close enough for safety then I will probably do that. But only if he can promise me I won't have this run around that I've had already.

I hope the u/s makes things more clear. With your situation and history, I would definitely go with what your Dr. thinks is best. So sorry you have to go through this.
    Me: 29, DH: 29, DS: 2, DD: Born 2/10/11

FX that you will see something, anything, on the ultrasound that can give you peace of mind in your decision. Thinking of you.

Thinking of you!
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

if you are bleeding internally, they would see that on ultrasound. if you do not have free flowing fluid I would wait it out.

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron