Thread: early pregnancy symptoms?

Default early pregnancy symptoms?

Just a for warning, this may be TMI. But, I recently got my implanon removed, had unprotexted sex that day, then started my period about 3 days after the removal. My period lasted about 4/5 days, as normal, and I endes my period barely over 2 weeks ago. Since then I have had unprotexted sex 6-7 times, randomly. My period should come in a week and a couple days from today, but for a couple days now I have had light red blood showing when I wipe, on one day it was a brownish color, but its not on my underwear, only sjows when I wipe after I pee. I feel like I have shortness of breath, maybe heartburn (?), and cramps, lower back pain. I didn't know if this is because I recently got off my implanon so I'm on my period, or if I could be pregnant? I know its too early for a test but wasn't sure what opinions people may have for me. Thanks!

Coming off of birth control does really weird things to your system, it's not uncommon to have irregularity for a month or few, and that includes mid-cycle spotting or bleeding. It is possible you're pregnant, but it's equally as possible that your hormones are just playing tricks on you!
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

UPDATE! My "spotting" has turned to a full on bleeding the day I posted my first question, so I'm guessing I got my period, just earlier than expected? There was a lot of fatigue and abdominal crampswith it. I'm still bleeding now and my period wasn't expected until June 18, and today is the 11th. Should I be concerned since this is my second period in a matter of 3 weeks? Again, I got my implanon taken out about a month ago, and had my first period over 2 weeks ago and now am on this (period?) now. I can tell today will prob be my last day bleeding since its lightened up, and been 5 days. Any other information would be great, I just want to make sure its my body adjusting to having the implanon out.. thanks!