Thread: Update....

Default Update....

So i'd been spotting lightly for a few days and since it was so early and not time for AF, I thought it was implantation bleeding. This morning, I tested and got a very light BFP, BUT I am cramping like crazy now and the bleeding has increased to being moderate/heavy and very bloody (sorry tmi). With this amount of bleeding and cramping I doubt this is a viable pregnancy Even though this wasn't planned, I was still happy about it and looking forward to a new baby. I am going to talk to DH and we may end up back in the TTC room. I'm not sure our family is complete yet I am waiting on a call back from my doctor but I know that if I'm losing a pregnancy this early, there isn't really anything they can do. If I wasn't testing, I wouldn't have even known and would have just assumed AF came a few days early.
    Olivia- mommy to Landon (6) and Caden (3)

I'm so sorry are you going to tell DH about the mc or just say you want to TTC again?

Aww, I'm sorry.

I told DH about the MC. I'm bleeding super heavy now and cramping so badly I can barely walk. He knows my normal periods are never this bad so I told him so he would know what is going on and why I'm so miserable today. He was upset to see me in pain and of course he said any baby is a blessing...surprise or not. We are going to get through this and then talk about finances and if we want to officially TTC again or not. I'm glad he is at least open to discussing it
    Olivia- mommy to Landon (6) and Caden (3)

I am sorry you're experiencing this. Let your body heal and hopefully by the next cycle, dh will be on board with ttc again. I am always very fertile and get pg following a mc, so maybe it'll happen for you too. If the timing is right, that is. KUP.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Sorry you are in so much pain. Glad your DH is being supportive. I hope it's over quickly for you

I am so sorry.