Thread: Help!!! Regarding PCOS and unprotected sex

Hybrid View

Default Help!!! Regarding PCOS and unprotected sex

[SIZE=4]I need some advice! I have pcos. I have periods every month, but I think my cycles are longer than normal. My doctor says that I don't ovulate very often. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex five times. It was over a three day period. We started the day after my period ended. My period was different this time. The day before we had sex the first time I wiped light pink blood on the fifth day of my period. Do you think I could be pregnant. I has only been 10 days since we had sex.

In all seriousness as the saying goes "never say never" it could be possible you could become pregnant but, its probably a slim chance.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpinkmomma0811 View Post
    In all seriousness as the saying goes "never say never" it could be possible you could become pregnant but, its probably a slim chance.
    Agreed! Good luck!

Have you ever seen the show "I didn't know I was pregnant"? A LOT of the women on that show were told that they would never conceive naturally or at all. It does happen. It's rare, but does happen.
    Rae (27), DH (26), Lucas (6/3/12), Amelia (12/13/13)

Thank you!!! I can take a test on Wednesday. That will be five days before my period is suppose to start. If I were pregnant I would be happy. If I'm not I think that I will be really disappointed.

Well I started my period a day early. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, but there was three days that I woke up and I was light headed. I wonder why?