Thread: Don't know what to do

Default Don't know what to do

Okay, wedding is over. I posted before that I was having bad nausea, lightheadedness, excessive fatigue, and slight muscle cramps (like twinges) in my tummy. And I am waaaaayyyyy too ditzy/forgetful. I walked around work a million times before I could remember what project I was working on. All of this started right after my period. I didnt pay attention as to whether it was normal. At first I thought it was stress because of the wedding, but i still am having these issues. There was a cramp like feeling in my back when the symptoms started but it did go away. Now i have a tight feeling in my lower tummy (whatever you call that area), and my boobs dont fit right in my bra. Im naturally big breasted but this is a noticeable change.

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came up neg, but my period is late. I don't feel like I normally would right before it starts. (Severe cramps, stomach upset, headache) I have been reading that some women dont show positive until there months into the pregnancy. I don't want to go to the doctor for a false alarm. Should I wait this out a bit longer or go ahead and get a check up?

When was your period due? I would wait another two days and test again. If still negative and no period, I would schedule a doctor's visit.

4 days ago, and it is normally right on time

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaB6405 View Post
    When was your period due? I would wait another two days and test again. If still negative and no period, I would schedule a doctor's visit.
    I agree. Take it easy and try to relax and take another test in a few days.

Okay, I will try. This tight feeling in my abdomen though is just driving me crazy.

Anything's possible. I'd wait a few more days and then test again. At that point, make an appointment with your doctor either way so you can figure out what's going on. Good luck!
    Jennifer