Thread: Am I possibly pregnant or just crazy? lol

Unhappy Am I possibly pregnant or just crazy? lol

I'm new at this whole forum thing but here we go.
    A short history of my self.
    I'm 22.
    I have PCOS
    My periods are VERY irregular.
    I don't know when I ovulate.

Date of sex : May 26,2013
    Between 5AM and 7AM.

We had sex between those hours. Stopping a few times of course.
    We went to sleep when we were done.
    When I woke up, lower part of my admonin was sore.
    Now it's the 28th. I hardley ate because I feel full.
    I vomited this morning.
    I feel sluggish, tired (I've slept A LOT), headache,lower back pain, sick to my stomache, and the top part of my stomache (where my ribs are) is kind of hard and sore.
    I get like spasms around my pelvic area.
    Even tho it's not that hot, my body is giving off a lot of heat.

I know this is CRAZY because it's only been three days but, could I be pregnant? I have VERY iregular periods, I don't know when the last time I had a period was.
    But I've herd you can still ovulate without one. And I don't know when I ovulate.

I'm going to test on the 8th if these feelings and stuff don't go away.

What do you think?

It is possible you are pregnant since you had sexual intercourse, but extremely unlikely you would have any symptoms at all given this was only a few days ago. It take time for an egg to be fertilized and implant - and not hours. Morning sickness and the other symptoms you noted usually do not show up until you are 4-6 weeks pregnant (pregnancy is measured from the first day of your last period, so this would be around the time you noticed you'd missed a period up to several weeks after). If date of conception was within the last week hours, I doubt you would know it (some women do claim to know the minute they are pregnant, but most of us take a while. I was almost 5 days late before I realized I was, and we were *trying* to get pregnant!). You could have a stomach bug, the flu and/or PMS. Also, if you had a lot of sex, you could definetly feel sore.
    However, anything is possible. If I were you, I would look into the flu or food poisoining as sources of your illness, and at the point at which you are expecting your period, do a pregnancy test if you are late. Also, if you don't want to get pregnant, please look into using a reliable birth control method. Good luck and hope you feel better.
    Lily

It's possible you are pregnant, but it would be from a time before the 26th...have you had unprotected sex earlier this month? You would not feel symptoms 3 days after sperm met egg and a test would not pick up a pregnancy from 3 days ago, but it would pick it up if you got pregnant a few weeks ago.

No, this was the first time in months. I don't know when my period is (very irregular) so I don't know when I ovulate. I guess if I don't feel better in 2-3 weeks, I'll just test. thanks ya'll !