Thread: Just not sure - need opinions

Default Just not sure - need opinions

I'm 32 and my hubby and I have been TTC for almost 5 years now so I try not to get too hopeful when I'm feeling different. These last couple weeks have been off the charts, though, for unexplained symptoms:

1. For the last 1.5 weeks I've been nauseous after eating breakfast (actually threw up one morning and almost did again today). I've tried eating different things but it doesn't seem to make any difference. After that subsides - or in the case of actually throwing up - I feel perfectly fine.

2.The last few days now I've been extremely tired. Even completely passed out on the hubby's shoulder last night at 6:30. I work out in the morning and generally feel completely energized afterward but that doesn't seem to last the last couple days.

3. Last week I had abdominal cramping. Once I had a really sharp, but short pain on the right side during an ab exercise.

4. Need to pee a lot more often.

AF isn't due for 3 days yet, but I did a test on Fri (day 26) and it was negative - I know it's early but I had one and curiosity got the best of me. My last cycle was actually early (29 days, usually 33) but was pretty light. Last week would be the week after I would have ovulated (according to phone apps anyway - I haven't been doing OPK because I'm trying NOT to think about it too much.) I'm not sure if maybe the pain would be another cyst - I have endometriosis, but the nauseousness is completely new, strong & persistent - what's really throwing me off.

Just curious on your thoughts. Let me know if you'd need to know any other info. Thank you!
    Last edited by MrsRiv; 06-03-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Well I am now 3 days past due of AF so I'll be testing tomorrow morning. Still had nauseousness through the weekend (one time I woke up with it - hadn't eaten anything yet.) Here's hoping!

Hope you get your BFP tomorrow!! KUP!

Default :-(

Well it was a BFN, but I noticed the test expired 3/13. Would that make a difference?

Blog Entries

I'm sorry about the BFN. It would be unusual to have pregnancy symtpoms so close the ovulation. I do hope that you get a BFP very soon. Since you have been trying so long are you working with a doctor? We also have the struggling to conceive (STC) room if you would like to see what those ladies have to say about STC.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I thought it would be close but my last period was 5 days early and much lighter than normal, too. We've worked with a couple doctors now. I had 2 surgeries, 1 for septate uterus (which was when they found the endo) and the 2nd to remove a cyst that grew while on the 1st month of Femara. Was on Clomid for 2 months before that. We haven't been pushing with fertility doctors for a year now because of financial reasons and the hubby had some health issues. I've been working out a lot now (lost 50lbs) and we were hoping it would happen naturally.

I need some advice! I have pcos. I have periods every month, but I think my cycles are longer than normal. My doctor says that I don't ovulate very often. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex five times. It was over a three day period. We started the day after my period ended. My period was different this time. The day before we had sex the first time I wiped light pink blood on the fifth day of my period. Do you think I could be pregnant. I has only been 10 days since we had sex.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRiv View Post
    Well it was a BFN, but I noticed the test expired 3/13. Would that make a difference?
    I would get another test to be sure since that one was expired.

I got a few more tests but I think I'm going to wait a couple more days because I got some spotting yesterday & I've felt a little crampy - mostly to one side, though. I'm at day 40 in my cycle - usually they're 33, but last month was 29? So confusing and frustrating! I've never had my cycle be this wacky