Thread: Hey Ladies! Have a question...

Question Hey Ladies! Have a question...

So I got off my birth control pills in december. I had a period from the last of my pills. I then had a 1st period 28 days later. Then the 2nd period was about 35 days later.3rd period was 56 days. 4the period was 43 days.

Well this last period was at 33-35 days and I only spotted. Not enough to wear anything at all. only noticed when I wiped TMI. Not sure what to think about this. I have never had this happen?

I have been off birth control for 6 months now.

Any advice ladies? I took a test after 2 days of spotting. It was negative.

Blog Entries

How long were you on birth control? I do think that it can really take a long time for things to get back to normal. Are you doing anything like temping or OPKs to see if you are even ovulating? Are you experiencing fertile CM at any time? If you are not ovulating your cycles will be very wacky (super short or super long).
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

I was on it for about 3 years. I am not doing temps or opks. I am ovulating. I can tell I get CM during certian times about 2 weeks after my periods. Sometimes later than that. Sometimes it depends. I havent been tracking CM when I get it. like I know not to have sex when I have it or after it. I just havent written it down. So not sure what to think.

Sounds like your cycle is just adjusting to coming off the BC. I would try to keep track of when you're ovulating though. Since your periods are so inconsistent, you don't want to have a "whoops" lol.

see I thought it was finally getting back to normal. I have never spotted before and kinda makes me think. I just dont know. I have never had it happen before and I have always had a period. Guess I will wait and see. I did talk soon-to-be hubby to get me a test just to ease my mind.

Could it be implantation bleeding?

Blog Entries

Spotting could be implantation bleeding or it could not. It certainly wouldn't hurt to test. Since you are having fertile CM it is possible that you ovulated around that time. If you did, I would expect a period about 2 weeks after that point.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

My period should have been the days i spotted. I took a test last night it was neg. I will take one in am. I have been feeling so pukie lztely and had heartburn last night which kept me up! I never get heartburn.