Hi everyone.

I just recently found out I was pregnant. I took 3 home pregnancy tests all positive. Heres my problem though. I was supposed to start my period on the 19th. It didnt come. I waited until the 21st to take a test. Then I took another the next morning. The 1st day of my last period was 4.17.13. After taking those 2 tests I went to a OB/GYN on the 23rd and they tested me and it was positive. The Dr then checked me, I believe he did a trans vaginal ultra sound. I saw my uterus but there was nothing there. Just pretty much a black space. He said it was either too early OR it is a tubal pregnancy. (which is really freaking me out). I then gave blood and he told me to go to a lab and have them check my HCG levels monday (which is tomorrow the 27th).

Now I have been calculating my due date and all that jazz and by the calculations it says im 4 weeks and 5 days and it calculates my conception date around the 7th of may. To me thats only 2 weeks and 5 days.

So is that too early to see anything in my uterus? Im just freaking out because im so scared to have a tubal pregnancy. This is my first pregnancy.

Also I havent had any spotting or bleeding or any pain. Only around the time I should of had my period I was having VERY light cramps, but they went away. Oh and my boobs arent sore, just my nipples. They have been like that for at least 2 weeks.