Thread: please help

Default please help

Ok IM 34 I had a full tubal in 2003 but there are some really strange things going on with my body my last menstrual cycle was really strange I started off fine one day but on the second it went to brown and very light and then non existent now I have back pain heartburn queasy feeling pelvic pressure sometimes frequent peeing breasts kinda heavy but nothing major feeling unusually tired tested a week ago and negative but my grandmother says she sees it in my face and she doesn't want me to be preggo me on the other hand would love to my youngest is 10 and my other kids are teenagers I woke up in the middle of the night last night with my stomach growling which I can usually eat once a day and IM fine any feedback?

Oh and forgot I have yellow clear liquid coming out of my nipples

Have you taken a test yet? That's the only way to know for sure. I will say though, that since you've had a tubal, you're at a much higher risk of an ectopic pregnancy, so you'll need to see a doctor asap if you get a positive test. Although it may not be a bad idea to see your doctor regardless, to figure out what could be going on. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

Ok morning sickness started this morning and I was just laughing and watching TV with my daughter and all of a sudden I had to run to the kitchen at first it was just dry heaving but after it was that yellow gross stuff really confused

Yes tested about a week ago and neg period should be on the 05/30

Yes tested about a week ago and neg period should be on the 05/30

I'd wait another week, and if you still haven't gotten your period, or a positive HPT, then make an appointment with your doctor. Good luck!
    Jennifer

Testing a week ago with your period due on 5/30 would be wayyy too early - that'd only be 1 or 2 days past ovulation with a normal 14 day luteal phase, and the baby doesn't even implant until 6-10(ish) DPO! I'd say it is possible you are, if you have access to cheap tests I'd try testing again once soon, and once after you have a missed period if you do if it's not positive the first time.

Ok now headaches have begun and can't lay on my tummy like I use to