I don't know if this is the right place to put this or not but I'm so confused right now and wanted some other Christian people's advice..
I had a misscarriage about 3 weeks ago and right afterward I found out my uncle and his new wife are expecting..

Well let me go back to February.. My uncle and this woman got married in February after only a month or 2 of dating didont get engaged or anything just said one week they were getting married the next week.. Well I feel like it was kinda lust was the reason they got married cuz they were both divorced and my uncle has said that once a Christian man divorces he either has to get married again or backslide( which I do not believe!)
Anyway they already have 3 boys each from their previous marriage so 6 boys all together and now they just found out they are having twins! I'm happy about the twins but I'm also hurt because I was pregnant and now I'm not and they already have so many kids and weren't even trying for these two! And they are worried about finances and I feel like saying you should've thought about that before!

I want soo much to handle this I'm a Christian way and I haven't said anything except to my husband about how I'm feeling but I feel so lost about how to feel.. I'm happy about the twins but aggravated at my uncle and his wife.. Especially because he has lowered his standards soo much on what he believes to even marry this girl.. And I think I might slightly possibly be pregnant again but I don't know and if I am I feel like my family is going to like the twins better than mine because everyone has always wanted twins even tho our baby will be the first grandbaby and great grandbaby.. I'm sorry this is so long