Hi All - was simply trying to learn some of your experiences as I go through my first miscarriage.

I was pregnant with my 2nd when I went to the doctor at 8 weeks to hear a strong heartbeat. Two weeks ago I returned to the doctor for an 11 week u/s to find there was no heartbeat. Based on the size at that point doctors estimate that I miscarried around the 9th week. I was explained my options and have decided to give my body a little bit of time and have scheduled a D and C for early June. I have been unable to find many people who have gone through a missed miscarriage so am seeking information. Have any of you had this experience?

This week things seems to be progressing, but I dont really know what to expect. Four days ago I began to have brown spotting. The following day this changed to consistent, realtively light bleeding. I am now in my 2nd full day of this with no pain. Can it continue like this until it is "over"? When will the cramping and heavier bleeding begin? What have your experiences been?

Thank you in advance for reading and possibly sharing your story with me.