Thread: some thoughts...

Default some thoughts...

Some things are just hitting me now. First off my chest...I had a chemical pg in February that I may or may not have mentioned here. At the time I just wanted to move forward so I buried my grief. I never added it to my siggy which is a reflection of my just-want-to-move-on attitude at the time . Just wanting to validate that life and loss now that it is strongly on my heart. I've never had a chem pg before that I know of.

This last week I've finally been able to step back and process some of the last couple of months. At my first u/s there was a small gestational sac in utero but at my 2nd one a week later the sac was gone yet my levels continued to rise. My dr said they weren't able to locate another sac anywhere but strongly suspected there was an ectopic somewhere based on slow rising betas, nothing in my uterus, and right-sided pain. It just occurred to me that based on their assumption I was pg with twins. I even asked after my second u/s if that means there's *another* sac somewhere and my dr said she strongly suspects that's the case but it didn't really click with me until recently that means twins. I think in the craziness of it all I wasn't able to connect the dots.

Anyway...that's all...just wanted to get my thoughts in front of me...thanks for listening...you ladies are the best !!!

Eta...I reread what I wrote and I apologize if it's not very fluid...battling a migraine this afternoon which makes it hard to see/think straight
    Last edited by kellyowens; 06-06-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Kelly, I'm glad you feel like you can share with all of us here. You have really been through the ringer with all these heartbreaking losses. Of course any pregnancy, chemical or not, was the start of a human being. To me, that means there was a life to be celebrated and a loss to greive. In this case, perhaps two. My heart goes out to you and I completely understand feeling the need to validate, because even the shortest pregnancies have a huge impact on our hearts. Again, I am so very sorry for your losses. Thinking of you my friend. Sending love and prayers your way!

Andrea...you are awesome !!! You expressed my heart beautifully...love you friend !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunkiss View Post
    Kelly, I'm glad you feel like you can share with all of us here. You have really been through the ringer with all these heartbreaking losses. Of course any pregnancy, chemical or not, was the start of a human being. To me, that means there was a life to be celebrated and a loss to greive. In this case, perhaps two. My heart goes out to you and I completely understand feeling the need to validate, because even the shortest pregnancies have a huge impact on our hearts. Again, I am so very sorry for your losses. Thinking of you my friend. Sending love and prayers your way!
    ^^ this exactly! I'm so sorry Kelly I'm praying for you! I know just my two have been heartbreaking I can't even imagine what your going thru.. You are such a strong person! I'm praying God will give you peace and comfort! (( hugs))

Kelly, just wanted you to know that I'm sendng you lots of prayers. You are one of the nicest, most caring ladies I've ever "met" and I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs coming your way.

Blog Entries

I just want to send you some . Any loss at any time is so heart breaking. I'm so glad that you can share with us and know that we are listening and understanding.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Thanks ladies !! Validation and recognition of my LOs' lives is so important to me yet my losses make me feel so vulnerable that it's hard to know what to make "public" and what not to share. IRL I rarely talk about my losses at all...it makes ppl uncomfortable and they really don't know what to say. I so appreciate all of you here...your unconditional, nonjudgemental support and encouragement mean so much to me !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels