Thread: The Worst Indent Line EVER!

Default The Worst Indent Line EVER!

I believe I am not pregnant. AF is due in 7 days. I just wanted to share a photo that my sister took on MY test just to show how FRER indent lines are horrible!Indent-1.jpg

Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

midgetlb6 Guest

Oh wow that is horrible but don't give up till AF shows

midgetlb6 Guest

What CD are you on ?

I'm not really keeping track. My husband just agreed that we wouldn't use any protection at all. I would like for it to just be a complete surprise without all the tracking. Only thing I know is, I do have some symptoms but also AF should be coming within 7days

I started a full flow exactly on May 1st-5th pretty heavy but dark. April26 til it was droplets of pink and brown but I had just stopped BC

midgetlb6 Guest

Then it's still early in your cycle for a BFP to show up so don't give up hope if she's 7 days away and you have normal 28 day cycle then your only 7 dpo so your still early, some woman don't even implant till cd 9/10 on average GL Hun

Wow, that is bad ! How long after using the test was the pic taken? I've only had a dent/evap on a frer once and yup, it was bad (I've used dozens of frers over the years). All I can figure is that it's a defective test. I didn't email the company but you should write them and send the pic. Costs you nothing and you may get a free test out of it .

I think you're still a bit early...test again in a few days !!!

(((Hugs)))...kup!!

!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I know it was early but we all know how we get I do plan on testing again within a week or two if I don't start. I just wanted to share this with everyone. I do admit it made me laugh a little.

Sorry kellyowens- the photo was taken directly at the 10minute mark. I know air will cause the line to become darker. So we popped the test open at exactly 7:59am and snapped a shot.

Yeah, I'd definitely contact the company - those things are expensive, and supposed to be high quality! Jeez, that's such an indent. ><