Thread: TMI about CM

Question TMI about CM

I posted here because I'm looking for high traffic area, but if its innapproriate, mods please move it

How was your CM after conception? Did it dry up? If you did have cm, would you say it was wet/liquidy, lotiony/sticky, or ewcm?

I'm trying to figure out if I o'd on Mar31 or Apr5. I had fertile cm around Mar31 and usually dry up after O, but I had full on EWCM around Apr5. I always get a pos hpt at 8dpo, but got a neg on Apr12 (12dpo with Mar31 c date)-which would slash Mar31 conception date out. It's possible that I got a neg at 12dpo, but reaaaally unlikely as with every pregnancy I was super early when finding out (DD1 idk the exact date bc I didn't know o date, but with DS and DD2 I was 7 and 8dpo). When I got my positive on Apr18, it looked like my past 11dpo tests, which would coincide perfectly with the Apr5 cm and c date. Opinions??

**I know its only 5 days apart-but that could be the difference between December and January for me. Dr put the date at Dec23, but that's from a Mar31 conception date. I know ultrasounds can be off a few days, but I'd just like to hear your opinions.
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

I think the April 5 O date sounds most likely given everything you said. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

Thank you

I'd go with april 5 too. Will you have an early ultra sound? They are quite accurate in the first trimester.

Yes, she gave me the dd of Dec23-which means I o'd on Mar31. But it doesn't add up. Plus, I really think she made the measurement a little bigger than what it should have been. Call me crazy, but the lines were a little farther than the end of her bottom (or rump I think they call it? not sure). I also KNOW I would have had a bfp before 12dpo. I just know. I always get early bfps. And the line on the positive looked the same as my 11dpo test. Another thing was the cm. It was lots of ewcm on April 5. The last time we dtd was Mar31.

Oh and I got to sneak a peak at her ultrasound thing and the date said December 25 (due to her measurements), but she told me Dec23. No idea why?
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()