Thread: Just a little vent

Default Just a little vent

I feel so out of control not knowing when my conception date was. I know, I sound soo silly. I get it. But I'm one of those control freaks who need to know. I didn't know with my first, but we were trying. I knew with my second and third, and feel very educated about the whole process (charting, fertile days, o dates, ewcm, etc). And since this was an oops, I know it could have been between Mar31 and Apr7...but that's not good enough for me!!! I guess because my due date is at the end of December and I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want a December baby. Of course I'm happy with healthy and that's all I ask for, but please if we can, stay in til January! We are huge Christmas celebrators and I really don't want this to change our tradition. Yes, I understand that things might not go my way, but I really want them to
    Then I start thinking about January, which means I'll go overdue. I have 9 pound babies. I was lucky my last was only 7 pounds, but she was also 2 days early. My other two were 9 pounds and having a 9 pounder naturally is freaking me out!! I know I sound like a mess, and silly. A part of my issue with it is I have to wait until DECEMBER/JANUARY to know lol!! I'm a "I need to know right now" kinda person. I shouldn't even be complaining about anything, but I am. Thanks for making it this far This is exactly how I feel right now ---->
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

Poor thing. You can't let it drive you crazy. Babies come when they're ready, even a conception date wouldn't really help you much. I know the day we conceived but I still have no idea when the baby will come. I'm due July 22, but I could still have a June baby, I could have an August baby. Who the heck knows!
    A friend of mine was planning on a February baby. She went into preterm labor and her baby was born in October at 24 weeks. You really just never know. No guarantees in life.

You're right I'm just so nervous about having a December baby. That's what's really driving me crazy. I have to put it in my head that she comes whenever she comes and be okay with it. Maybe it'll help if I have a convo with our kids and let them know how close I Christmas this baby may come and that things may change, but just for this year only.