Thread: Maybe Im just Over thinking it?

1. Question Maybe Im just Over thinking it?

Hello my fellow TTC Ladies! I have been posting ever once and a while because Ive been kinda confused lately. I have a 2yr and we are for #2, we've been trying since End of December. Ive had normal periods up until March 28, that was my last period. So I thought I maybe pregnant, so I buy the Dollar Store Brand or Walmart cheap ones and they all say BFN and i use Morning Urine. So Idk what to think. My only symptoms if I "was" is tired, nausea, mood swings, sometimes i smell things strongly and my nipples hurt (sorry TMI) But Idk what to think. some of those symptoms are maybe caused from my work hours. So idk. Do you think i should call a doctor to get maybe a check up? or maybe Im just over thinking everything which is causing it to be more late. Can anyone give me any advice please! My husband has been waiting to hear the news that we are pregnant but I cant really start charting or Ovualtion tests without my period lol. Let me know what you ladies think! Thank for you all your help.
    ~*~*BABY DUST*~*~ to all of you TTC ladies!

Could you get other tests? Some of the ladies here think that the cheapies tests are not very accurate. I've only used FRER or Answer brand so I can't offer advice on them. Not having AF since Mar 28 is almost 2 months, you could be pg or maybe had an anovulatory cycle that hasn't resolved yet. Sorry you're not getting a clear answer from the tests, maybe calling your dr isn't a bad idea!

KUP!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

3. Default

Thank you for your response! Im gonna test this weekend and buy a better test and not be so cheap haha. Ill keep you posted!

Quote Originally Posted by moshermin View Post
    Thank you for your response! Im gonna test this weekend and buy a better test and not be so cheap haha. Ill keep you posted!
    I'd love to get the cheap ones but I had not confidence in them!! Good luck!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I agree with the previous posts!! Get First Response or something like that... if still BFN, then I would still call the doc just to check in. 2 months is a long time if you were regular before that. Good luck!! Will be sending some your way!
    Marilyn (27) + DH (28)= Jacob + Eric

Quote Originally Posted by maortega412 View Post
    I agree with the previous posts!! Get First Response or something like that... if still BFN, then I would still call the doc just to check in. 2 months is a long time if you were regular before that. Good luck!! Will be sending some your way!
    ^^^ This!

(((Hugs)))...so frustrating when our bodies do crazy things !! Praying you get an answer soon !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

7. Default

I hope so. Im gonna buy a test this weekend and if its still a BFN then Im making an appointment. I felt so bad for my husband this morning he work me up to the smell of something he ate just by giving me a kiss on the cheek and I ran to the bathroom cause it made me nauseas. lol But I wish the best of luck to everyone on here baby dust to you all as well. Ill keep you posted!