Thread: How to get rid of stretch marks?

Default How to get rid of stretch marks?

Hello! So, I'm just wondering if stretch marks ALWAYS happen during pregnancy? I mean, can you go through pregnancy without having stretch marks?

Not everybody gets them but for some people it doesn't matter how much lotion you rub on you do! I got them two weeks before I delivered (around 39 weeks).
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

I went through two pregnancies, no stretch marks but my mom and sis got horrible ones. It all depends on the woman. Good luck!

I never got any stretch marks when I was pregnant, so it is definitely possible. But every woman is different.
    Jennifer

I did the lotion and oil touted to keep stretch marks away and I still got a bunch on my lower abdomen. Every woman is different, but if you do get them, they are totally worth it!
    Rae (27), DH (26), Lucas (6/3/12), Amelia (12/13/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Rae_1478 View Post
    I did the lotion and oil touted to keep stretch marks away and I still got a bunch on my lower abdomen. Every woman is different, but if you do get them, they are totally worth it!
    This is what happened to me however, they might not "go away" but, they do fade a lot overtime at least its the case for me.