Thread: I dont know

Default I dont know

I haven't had a period since April but I sometimes go a few months without one. I have looked up pregnancy symptoms awhile ago and I seem to have some of them but the women in my family it usually takes two years to even get pregnant. I don't know if I am or not. Anyone have some advice for me?

Take a test the dollar store sells them and they are accurate.

One thing i do know though you cant judge your "fertility" on your family history, apparently my family the women take forever to get pregnant and suffer a couple miscarriages before one sticks, but the first month we tried we were successful and am having a boy next month!

I second taking a test.
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

Default I have

I have taken two in the last two months. I talked to my friend who now has her second child and she said some women don't know til they are 3 to 4 months pregnant. I am going to the doctors to have a blood test done. Do you think that will give me a correct answer on if I am or not? I am just worried cause I am living with my mother and my fiance is bad with money.

Blog Entries

A blood test will give you a definite answer. When was the last time that you took a urine test? If it has been two weeks you could test again.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I last took one last Monday but my appointment is this next wensday so I will wait til then