Thread: unsure

Default unsure

Ive been feeling off and on nauseas and lightheaded for about 5 days now. Three days ago I got so dizzy I had to lay in the floor for an hour before I could get up again without falling over and when it was over I gelt so drained like it sapped all of my energy and strength. When I went to work the next day someome had made some food that smelled really strong. I thought I was going to throw up and for the rest of the time my stomach would cramp. The dizziness was manageable. Early in the day yesterday I had the same issue but by the afternoon I was fine. Now this morning I feel so tired. My stomach is cramping a little. My cycle just ended last week so I dont think I am pregnant but everyone else around me thinks I am and that really bugs me because if Im not I feel like I would be dissappointing them. I know it is too early for a pregnancy test so not sure what to do. Especially since I am getting married in a week.
    Please give me some insight.

What is your typical cycle length? If you run a normal cycle then it is highly unlikely you would be pregnant. You can test about 6 days before your periode is due but other than that sorry you just have to wait it out. Could it be a virus?
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

If you are pregnant it would have had to be from last cycle (some women still have a period their first few months of pregnancy) and you'd definitely be able to to get an accurate result on a pregnancy test.

I think it's unlikely that you're pregnant .

(((hugs))) praying these symptoms resolve for you soon! I would imagine you're already under a lot of stress with finalizing wedding plans ! Maybe take some time for yourself to just relax before the big day...get a pedi/mani and a massage or treat yourself at home with take out, a hot bath, and a good book .

Thinking of you!! Congratulations on your up-coming wedding !!!

Keep us posted!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thank you.

Well the nausea and dizziness is gone for the most part but I have been feeling little twinges almost

Thank you.

Well the nausea and dizziness is gone for the most part but I have been feeling little twinges almost like muscle cramps in my stomach. And am super sleepy.
    I will just have to wait this out.
    No other symptoms or problems though.
    My cycle was normal at first but it ended too soon. And I was cramping more than usual. Ended up with a horrible migraine at the end too.
    Last edited by Tealed; 05-14-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Oops please ignore that above. My laptop hiccuped and posted half the message. :/
    Last edited by Tealed; 05-14-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Well an update. I feel like im having menstrual cramps but I feel it in my lower back instead of stomach. I havent felt that since high school.